- Sao Paulo
- Date Posted
- May. 27, 2021
- Product Engineering
The Product Manager is responsible for the development of one or more of our products on mobile or native apps (Android/iOS), managing the production cycle of a multidisciplinary product team composed by engineers and designers.
What you will do:
- Define a long-term vision and strategy for a product or service
- Drive market research and obtain consumer feedback on products
- Work in partnership with teams and stakeholders to solve problems collaboratively
- Collect, analyse and incorporate feedback from customers, business and team to design requirements, features and products.
- Make creative and data informed recommendations, aligned with company strategy, to improve customer experience.
- Prioritize problems, raise hypotheses and choose promising solutions to address each business opportunity.
- Lead the delivery of new product features: draft and prototype each feature; iterate with your squad to design, implement and launch it, write user stories and keep everything aligned with stakeholders.
- Report deliveries.
- Lead discussions and guide everyone throughout a structured decision making process.
- Work with senior management to create product plans and roadmaps
Who you are:
- You like data and is good at solving problems
- You knows how to communicate with your audience, and speaks and writes clearly both in Portuguese and English
- You are organized and know how to manage your time
- You have proven experience within a product management role in a consumer company (web or mobile)
- You are able to translate stakeholders and user needs and convert them into a compelling product vision
- You have relevant experience in prototyping and developing digital products
- You are an advocate of quality and continuous improvement
- You easily build relationships with the different players of the business
Knows Agile methodology
You are committed to provide a high level of customer service to business users