- Date Posted
- Jul. 5, 2021
- Product Engineering
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
The Creation Operations team is looking for a Project Manager to support multiple technology implementation projects.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with Operations’ business teams on the creation of technology projects business cases.
- Build relevant project documents. (charter, scope, project plans, status reporting, RACI, RAIDs, and others)
- Identify key milestones and structure relevant deliverables.
- Identify and measure key success metrics of each initiative.
- Monitor progress across its life-cycle.
- Coordinate other teams for the right execution of projects
- Report to program manager for progress, risks and issues.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time.
Who you are:
- Degree in Information Technology, Business or similar field of study, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of delivering results, supporting business expansion, process optimization and business strategy
Systems implementation experience preferred
- International company and global process exposure preferred
- Solid technical documentation and implementation methodology
- Understanding of various project management methodologies including waterfall and agile.
Excellent time management skills
Good organizational skills
Understanding of a wide range of project related functions
Equal Opportunities Statement
FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that you are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.