- Date Posted
- May. 18, 2021
- Product Engineering
Farfetch exists for the love of fashion. We believe in empowering individuality. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a diverse and global community made up of Farfetchers, our partners and our customers, which we believe is at the heart of our success. Everything we do is centred around our values - Be Human, Think Global, Be Revolutionary, Todos Juntos, Be Brilliant, Amaze Customers - which define our beliefs and our actions. We welcome difference and foster a consciously inclusive environment for everyone. We are Farfetch For All.
We’re on a mission to build the technology that powers the global platform for luxury fashion. We operate a modular end-to-end technology platform purpose-built to connect the luxury fashion ecosystem worldwide, addressing complex challenges and enjoying it. We’re empowered to break traditions and disrupt, with the freedom and autonomy to make a real impact for our customers all over the world.
Our Porto office is located in Portugal’s vibrant second city, known for its history and its creative yet cosy environment. We welcome new ideas and a large number of our people. From Account Management to Technology and Product, whatever your skills are, you’ll find your fit here. You can have an informal meeting in the treehouse or play the piano in your lunch break!
We are looking for a Software Project Manager to be responsible for the successful implementation of key projects within this team.
This role will be managing the complete project lifecycle, collaborating with diverse internal stakeholders and with a multi-disciplinary team of engineers, in order to support initiatives that aim to achieve strategic goals of the company.
What you’ll do
- Ensure that project scope, milestones, and deliverables meet the needs of the project stakeholders
- Assess and identify the potential risks that may impact each project and implement strategies for its mitigation
- Build relevant project documents (charter, scope, project plans, status reporting, RACI, RAIDs, others) in accordance with Farfetch’s Project Management Framework throughout the project lifecycle
- Identify and measure key success metrics of each initiative
- Coordinate internal resources for the flawless execution of projects
- Coordination with the internal and external teams to guarantee proper definition and delivery of main Project Milestones
- Evaluate all deviations and propose improvement plans/actions and measure activity performance against the baseline plans
- Capture, document and share the lessons learned
- Keep an effective communication during the whole project.
Who you are
- Graduated in Information Systems or related field
- A professional with 5+ Year of working experience with at least 3 years’ experience in Project Management
- A professional with proven track record of successfully delivering and managing the implementation of large scale technical projects
- Able to manage multiple projects/deadlines, identifying the necessary steps and moving forward through completion
- Able to easily build relationships with the different players of the tech area, at different levels of the organization
- A professional with a good attention to detail, an ability to assimilate, sort through and aggregate complex information quickly and effectively
- A professional with excellent communication skills, both in Portuguese and English, with the capability to communicate at multiple levels in the organization
- Able to manage multiple tasks/priorities simultaneously, respond to work with urgency and understand deadlines
- Experienced in working in large scale organizations on a multi-national level with a multi-cultural team is a Plus
- A professional with Project Management certification (PMI; Prince 2) is a Plus
- Knowledgeable of the Scrum methodology is a Plus.