- Date Posted
- Jun. 28, 2021
- Product Engineering
Our Engineering & BI teams within Central Data work with cutting edge technologies to create the best products for a diverse range of teams here at Farfetch. The teams are comprised of Data, Platform & Software Engineers and BI Developers who work closely with each other to support our Data Scientists, Analysts, and other Team members. The Central Data team’s mission is to build a range of data products, platform products, tools & services that empower developers and decision-makers across all of Farfetch’s business departments, with a focus on governance and ensuring optimal productivity across the Data teams. We work with hundreds of team members and make a large impact across the business through the development of customer-oriented products.
We are looking for a Product Manager to join the Data team (reporting into the Central Data Product team) to support, guide and partner with the Engineering & BI team in Central Data. You will focus on growing the Platform and driving the strategy, vision and roadmap for these products. You will work with accomplished technical teams to identify, validate and build data products and take ownership in iteratively evolving and improving as we scale our business.
What you’ll do
- Work with Engineering and BI development teams as well as business and technical stakeholders to provide value across the company
- Determine and track metrics to measure the effectiveness and identify the leading indicators that prove we are meeting our desired outcomes
- Contribute to and distil the overarching strategy to the team so that all team members embrace and champion the company’s vision
- Identify new missions and objectives, lead and manage the creation and maintenance of the roadmaps and understand how the team can achieve its goals, by leading the team to identify opportunities, which will drive significant impact
- Clearly communicate product plans, impact and deliverables to a spectrum of audiences including non-technical stakeholders, technical collaborators and senior leadership
- Champion a product-led approach to delivery and support the product management team in driving these ways of working across the organisation
Who you are
- Experienced Product Manager that has worked with Data products
- Technical experience or strong knowledge in Data Engineering, Data Science & Analytics workflows
- Know how to plan, organise and communicate
- Easily build relationships with the different players of the business, at different levels of the organisation (from C-Level to Analyst)
We are looking for a Senior Technical Product Manager to join the Data Product Team to support, guide and partner with the Central Data (Engineering & BI) teams in order to create Data Products that bring value through enabling Data Science, Analytics, Engineering and Business teams in using Data to its fullest potential.