- Date Posted
- May. 27, 2021
- Product Engineering
Our Engineering & BI teams within Central Data work with cutting edge technologies to create the best products for a diverse range of teams here at Farfetch. The teams are comprised of Data, Platform & Software Engineers and BI Developers who work closely with each other to support our Data Scientists, Analysts, and other Business Stakeholders. The Central Data team’s mission is to build a range of data products, platform products, tools & services that empower developers and decision-makers across all of Farfetch’s business verticals, with a focus on governance and ensuring optimal productivity across the Data teams. We work with hundreds of stakeholders and have the unique opportunity to make a large impact across the business through the development of customer-oriented products.
We are looking for a Product Manager to join the Data Product Team to support, guide and partner with the Engineering & BI team in Central Data. This role will focus on growing the Platform and driving the strategy, vision and roadmap for these products. You will work with highly skills technical teams and business stakeholders to identify, validate and build data products in a fast-moving environment and take ownership in iteratively evolving and improving as we scale our business.
What you’ll do
- Work with Engineering and BI development teams as well as business and technical stakeholders to deliver value across the company
- Define and track metrics to measure effectiveness and identify the leading indicators that prove we are meeting our desired outcomes
- Contribute to and distil the overarching strategy to the team so that all team members embrace and champion the company’s vision
- Identify new missions and objectives, lead and manage the creation and maintenance of the roadmaps and understand how the team can achieve its goals, by leading the team to be able to identify opportunities, which will drive significant business impact
- Clearly communicate product plans, impact and deliverables to a spectrum of audiences including non-technical stakeholders, technical collaborators and senior leadership
- Champion a product-led approach to delivery and support the product management team in driving these ways of working across the organisation
Who you are
- Experienced Product Manager that has worked with Data products
- Technical experience or strong knowledge in Data Engineering, Data Science & Analytics workflows
- Able to manage multiple tasks/priorities simultaneously, respond to work with urgency and understand deadlines
- A strategic thinker with excellent planning, organisational and communication skills
- Able to easily build relationships with the different players of the business, at different levels of the organization (from C-Level to Analyst) in addition to the ability to influence change in stakeholders
- Flexible, approachable attitude with good problem-solving skills
- Able to identify & deal with ambiguity with a keen attention to detail
We are looking for a Senior Technical Product Manager to join the Data Product Team to support, guide and partner with the Central Data (Engineering & BI) teams in order to create Data Products that bring value through enabling Data Science, Analytics, Engineering and Business teams in using Data to its fullest potential.