- Date Posted
- May. 27, 2021
- Product Management
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We’re a diverse team of Marketing professionals, spanning artistic and scientific expertise. We’re driven to amaze our global community of customers through our data-driven approach, revolutionary spirit, test-and-learn culture and collaborative style.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London’s tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
Performance Marketing team are looking for an ASO Manager to work on the implementation of our global mobile marketing strategy. You will report directly to a Senior Director of Customer Acquisition and work on a broad range of ASO goals with a focus on localization strategy across the Globe.
What you’ll do
- You will manage our entire ASO strategy globally across App Store and Google Play
- You will work with App Marketing team to sync our roadmaps and maximise the cooperation and results
- You will work with our Experimentation and Analytics teams to design and run AB tests to maximise CR
- You will work close with tech partners, manage tools, negotiate conditions (AppTweak, App Annie, etc)
- You will work with Creative teams to sync with annual promo calendar and bring localization strategy
- You will work with the Reporting solution team to improve our dashboards and reports
Who you are
- You have ASO experience on a global scale on agency or client-side with proven experience growing organic
- You passionate about cultural localization and the role ASO plays in the way we approach online marketing and broader business
- You have a project management skills and technical capabilities to work on complex ASO projects, you know of how app stores operate and what drives performance
- You have experience using ASO analytics, data tools, you enjoy collect and analyse data
- You have genuine interest in ASO and self growth
Rewards & benefits
- FARFETCH Equity plan
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
Equal opportunities statement
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
- Global role with focus on ASO strategy which is one of the important directions for FARFECH growth.