- Date Posted
- Dec. 13, 2021
- Product Management
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We’re a diverse team of Brand marketing professionals, spanning artistic and strategic expertise in luxury fashion. We’re driven to amaze our global community of customers through our creative, revolutionary spirit and collaborative style.
Our office is located in Old Street, London’s tech hub. Our open-plan space is ideal for collaborative working. When you’re not doing what’s never been done, you can enjoy a team lunch on our large outdoor terrace, or join a yoga class in our dedicated studio.
The role of Beauty Community Manager is to create and nurture the Farfetch beauty community across multiple platforms, particularly our digital beauty forum. You will be the point person internally at FARFETCH for anything relating to our beauty community and be the conduit amongst various departments within the business - connecting customer service, affiliate, influencer and social work streams to create a meaningful experience for our community members. This is an exciting opportunity to shape a new platform in the business and work with multiple teams responsible for driving community experience in other channels. Collaboration, cooperation and creativity will be essential.
What you’ll do
- Lead on developing the beauty community strategy, including an outstanding amplification and engagement strategy to grow and nurture the community according to their behaviors, motivations and interests.
- Create plans to promote participation and conversation within the Beauty Forum
- Create an amplification plan that drives traffic to the forum, engagement with its features and ultimately membership of the community, on an ongoing basis
- Design the community guidelines for the Forum
- Manage the daily conversations within the community through the Beauty Forum in both a proactive and reactive way
- Work with the Community Manager, Social Media to establish community engagements outside of the forum, particularly through social media. Ensure individual customers receive coherent communication across the Forum and social channels
- Measure performance of the Forum through KPIs including regular insights, communicating these to relevant stakeholders across the FARFETCH business
Who you are
- A beauty lover, with industry experience in a similar role who regularly uses social and digital to discover beauty brands, products, people and the latest industry trends
- A strong communicator, who can engage with customers in a approachable manner
- Able to course-correct and adapt plans at short notice, based on the reaction of the community or the changing plans of the business
- You enjoy working with data reporting and finding stories in data to share with the business
- Open minded and inclusive, and relish the idea of communicating with beauty enthusiasts of all backgrounds, gender and personal style
- Future-focused and able to strategise on how the community should grow and evolve
Rewards & benefits
- FARFETCH Equity plan
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
Equal opportunities statement
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
- The role of Beauty Community Manager is to create and nurture the Farfetch beauty community across multiple platforms, particularly our digital beauty forum.