- Date Posted
- May. 27, 2021
- Product Management
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We’re a diverse team of Marketing professionals, spanning artistic and scientific expertise. We’re driven to amaze our global community of customers through our data-driven approach, revolutionary spirit, test-and-learn culture and collaborative style.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London’s tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
The Marketing team is looking for a dedicated Campaign Manager to manage media planning & activation of our go to market, mid funnel campaigns. You have strong experience in media planning & an in department knowledge of self-service media platforms (including Facebook, Google Display Ads/YouTube, Snapchat etc.) to manage all areas of campaigns from briefing and planning to activation & analysis. You will report to the Senior Director of Customer Acquisition (in place of the Head of Media Planning and Strategy who will be on maternity leave)
What you’ll do
- You will report to the Senior Director of Customer Acquisition (in place of Head of Media Strategy & Planning -Maternity leave) and work with various departments across Farfetch, developing & activating media plans.
- You will work on multiple campaigns from briefing, planning, activation, optimization to post campaign analysis delivering against clear budgets, KPI’s and deadlines.
- You will help support the roll out of new category launches, brand campaigns & partnerships through internal activations across media platforms.
- You will create presentations sharing relevant content to inform and influence partners to guide ongoing campaign planning and activation excellence.
Who you are
- You have strong media & analytical experience across both performance & brand.
- You are always searching for new ways to shape the future, reach our target audience and embrace innovation with a curious mindset.
- You have experience working in an inclusive way, mobilising different team members, to ensure great plans turn into seamless delivery.
- You will have experience managing multiple and varied challenges at the same time, including reacting to short-term opportunities and business requirements.
Rewards & benefits
- FARFETCH Equity plan
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
Equal opportunities statement
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
- The Marketing team is looking for a dedicated Campaign Manager to manage media planning and activation of our go to market, mid funnel campaigns.