- Date Posted
- May. 27, 2021
- Product Management
Disruptive, unexpected and revolutionary in our own way... Browns changed the course of retail and fashion history forever when it opened in 1970. Born in London but celebrated globally, we’re the one-stop-shop for the best luxury fashion including established designers and emerging talent; renowned for our influence in fashion and style, and our innovative approach to retail and high-level service. Powered by Farfetch, we continue to disrupt the retail landscape to deliver a global luxury shopping experience of the future, championing creativity and originality.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. Together we are here to make a difference and to spread kindness. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone.
We’re enhancing customer experiences across our digital touchpoints including our website, app, and email. Our team are experts in eCommerce improving customer experiences and brand presence whilst driving engagement and sales growth across our digital channels. Our teams include performance marketing, data analytics, CRM, organic search and optimization, design and studio creative.
Our London Head Office is based in Old Street, London’s tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Ecommerce, Tech & Product, Brand Engagement, Buying, Merchandising and People more. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideals, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
You will support our CRM team, who will deliver retention, loyalty and acquisition across the business, and managing multiple marketing channels (email, push, direct mail, referral, inserts). The CRM Specialist will plan campaigns across these channels, to provide forecasted revenue.
What you’ll do
- You will accomplish multi-channel promotional campaigns (setting up and testing behaviourally triggered email and app push messages in the campaign management tool).
- You will develop the referral program (working with third party provider to improve with AB testing, imagery refreshes, reporting and broadening exposure of the program).
- You will manage the end-to-end production process for printed materials (working with design, store teams, warehouse and printers to produce and achieve compelling content).
- You will manage the email calendar and testing plan (working with the CRM Coordinator to push innovation and development of BAU emails), and being responsible for using our in-house promo tool to support essential promotional campaigns.
- You will raise projects with design and engage important partners to allow output and delivery.
- You will own and improve the NPS (Net Promoter Score) process for online and store (manage the survey send and internal reporting for the business).
Who you are
- You have prior experience managing multichannel CRM campaigns.
- You are comfortable using a range of email service providers, such as Responsys.
- You are a strategic thinker who can implement, review and adapt a strategy that aligns with our business goals.
- You are a problem solver who can combine analytical capabilities and creative thinking to generate practical insights and solutions.
- You are a strong communicator.
- You are commercially minded and able to identify opportunities and risks across the business.
Rewards & benefits
- Equity within the Farfetch group and annual bonus/or commission.
- 33 day holidays per year plus holiday trading.
- Flexible benefits - Private Insurance, Dental Insurance, Season Ticket Loan, Employee Saving’s Isa’s, ClassPass and more
- Discount of 50% off at Browns
- Life Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance & Pension Scheme.
- Flexible working environment and more!
Equal opportunities statement
- Browns Fashion is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applications are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no application experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships, and communities.
- Browns Fashion are looking for a CRM Specialist to join us on a 12 Month Fixed Term Contract.