- Date Posted
- Aug. 23, 2021
- Product Management
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We’re a creative family, building copy, data and visual assets for each corner of the FARFETCH Ecommerce Platform. We are dedicated to providing gold standard imagery, content and production services for our partners and creating an engaging on-site experience for our customers.
Our Porto office is located in Portugal’s vibrant second city, known for its history and its creative yet cosy environment. From Account Management to Technology and Product, whatever your skills are, you’ll find your fit here. You can have an informal meeting in the treehouse or play the piano in your lunch break!
Reporting to the Demand Planner Lead, you will help monitor the demand plans for our production centers and business units around the world, liaising both with our commercial and production teams to develop a comprehensive knowledge of supply trends.
What you’ll do
- Use available data to support the estimation of future production demand;
- Gather data from SQL and execute the analyses via a range of tools/resources (e.g. Excel, Tableau);
- Prepare your findings in an easily digestible format for key stakeholders (e.g. Dashboards, PowerPoint, email);
- Engage with Account Management, Business Development, Brand Success and Commercial Planning & Analytics teams to drive insights that might enrich the demand plan;
- Share and transfer information and knowledge regarding strategy changes, portfolio optimization, rationale of commercial decisions and incentives;
- Measure performance to improve Demand Plan Accuracy and minimize systematic forecast bias;
- Propose and implement solutions to improve forecast accuracy;
- Monitor and report on important changes in forecasts, budgets and business strategies.
Who you are
- +3 years of experience working in demand planning, management control, consulting or data science;
- University degree in an analytical field (e.g. engineering, economics, mathematics, statistics, computer science or similar);
- Knowledge of Excel (can perform complex functions) and SQL;
- Experience with data manipulation (e.g. SQL), visualization (e.g. Tableau, Looker), statistical analysis (R or Python);
- Knowledge of VBA;
- Advanced level of English
- Structured communicator
Rewards & benefits
- Health insurance for the whole family, flexible working environment and well-being support and tools
- Extra days off, sabbatical program and days for you to give back for the community
- Training opportunities and free access to Udemy
- Flexible benefits program
- FARFETCH Equity plan
Equal opportunities statement
FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
You will help to create and monitor the Demand Plans for our production centers and business units around the world, liaising both with our commercial and production teams to develop a comprehensive knowledge of supply trends.