- Hong Kong
- Date Posted
- Aug. 23, 2021
- Product Management
Reporting to the Head of Production, APAC, you will approve men’s or womenswear imagery for the website from a styling POV, giving daily styling direction and approving all men’s or women’s outfits, improving styling guidelines, and training the team with onset techniques and guide the team to find Help Needs to have editorial and e-commerce experience in luxury.
What you’ll do
- You will approve all looks from stylists within the team through conducting rail checks;
- Develop the in-house styling team; support them regarding research for styling, execution onset and overall stylist ability;
- Report to manager on the performance and development of the stylists;Increase quality of styling through constructive feedback, coaching and ability to inspire the team.
- Support and understand all quality goals set by the Creative Services department to develop high-quality imagery
- A specialist advisor that will advise on all styling attributes - proportions, silhouettes, Brand DNA, shoe& accessory choice and overall execution on set. Guidance on how to direct model posing;
- Outline any potential styling needs to manager for the team and own individual performance;
- Support stylists to the highest quality look that reflect the standards we have set through Guidelines;
- Aligned with current styling goals for the season and focused guidance around these;
- Provide quality control, constructive feedback to stylists on reshoots and improvements;
- Ensure team Indicator’s and targets are established and met daily;
- Contribute to creative styling meetings and creative project contribution; with peers and the wider business.
- Support toolkit loaning/styling request from other parties
Who you are
- Knowledge of menswear or womenswear trends, designers’ brands and the luxury fashion market;
- 6+ years styling experience within menswear/womenswear editorial, personnel shopping, visual merchandising, retail or e-commerce experiences;
- Styling and art direction experience; ability to direct models and guide onset teams;
- Ability to commercially translate product with the luxury customer in mind;
- Sound photography knowledge to ensure guidelines are correctly performed;
- Autonomous and confidence in own styling ability; have a broad range of styling skills over different categories of the product;
- Understanding of a production chain and Indicators;
- Advanced level of English.
Equal opportunities statement
FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.