- New York
- Date Posted
- Jun. 20, 2021
- Product Management
Hello. We’re Stadium Goods. We are the world’s premier sneaker + streetwear marketplace selling only the most sought-after footwear, apparel and other hard-to-find items on behalf of our sellers. We are driven by our principles and committed to providing the best consumer and consignment experience there is. In January 2019, Stadium Goods became part of the Farfetch family of companies, which will help guide our evolution as we usher in the next chapter of scale and growth.
The Marketing Team is responsible for supporting Stadium Goods’ direct-to-consumer business, brand partnerships and brand expansion (including our apparel business), and creating content, both for the Stadium Goods site and app and our sales channels, as well as content created for our various social media accounts. The Marketing Team consists of a number of overlapping departments, including digital marketing, brand, social, and content (including our photo studio on Howard Street). The Marketing Team works cross functionally across the entire organization.
We are looking for a CRM Manager to own communication & marketing in support of our consignor-facing platforms. This role will report to the VP of Revenue & Digital Marketing & will partner closely with Product, Marketing, Brand, Retail and Analytics teams. In this role, you will be a day-to-day execution owner of the Seller marketing program, setting up cross-channel campaigns in thoughtful, strategic ways and reporting on end business results.
What you’ll do
- Improve acquisition, engagement & retention of consignors by designing and implementing a CRM strategy.
- Manage the full sellers lifecycle and how marketing contributes to it. You’ll own all consignor communications, including but not limited to email & push notifications.
- Optimize KPIs like cost per acquisition, retention rate, reactivation rate, cohorts performance.
- Collaborate with the paid social team on sellers acquisition and retention campaigns
- Manage other paid mobile marketing campaigns contributing to sellers acquisition.
- Analyze seller behavior and identify industry best practices in order to optimize sellers LTV
- Own the calendar for all marketing campaigns to sellers (acquisition, promos, retention)
- Work with the product team to envision and optimize the user journeys and experiences
- Develop a practice of A/B testing to keep optimizing towards better retention rates
Who you are
- BA in Business, Finance, or Marketing and 3+ years of experience in an eCommerce environment.
- Experience in consignment/peer-to-peer/marketplace businesses and/or mobile app marketing.
- Proficient in Google Analytics or other e-commerce analytics platform
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to effectively communicate and collaborate on complicated concepts and recommend courses of action
- Strong project management skills, complete projects on time, and ability to translate data into strategic ideas
- Bonus if experience in a startup or have a passion for the sneaker and streetwear industry
Rewards & benefits
- Comprehensive total rewards package that includes a great compensation package, company equity, health benefits and 401k
- Paid time off
- Dynamic career growth opportunities
- A fun, creative and mission-driven work environment
- Team outings and afterwork events
Equal opportunities statement
Stadium Goods is committed to being an inclusive workplace where diversity in all its forms is celebrated. We make employment decisions without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law, physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local laws or ordinances. If you require special accommodation, please let us know.