- Date Posted
- Jun. 20, 2021
- Product Management
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We’re a diverse team of Marketing professionals, spanning artistic and scientific expertise. We’re driven to amaze our global community of customers through our data-driven approach, revolutionary spirit, test-and-learn culture and collaborative style.
Our Tokyo office is positioned in the central fashion district, Harajuku / Omotesando, where Japanese street trends flourish. Our modern office has a fantastic view of Tokyo, where Farfetchers can enjoy the dynamic city landscape. It’s home to our Japan-based Business Development, Marketing and Partner Services teams.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager / Specialist to help manage all aspects of our local digital marketing strategy. The role is for someone who is looking to develop within the exciting digital marketing world and as part of a fast-paced, growing, international company. You will make an immediate impact, passionate about all things digital, organized and accurate in all aspects of your work. Reporting to the Director of Marketing and Communications in Japan, you will also work with international teams and internal departments, accomplishing marketing strategies based on commercial goals and implementing creative, cost-efficient campaigns to promote quality traffic and customers in Japan.
What you’ll do
- Lead New Customer Sales Growth in Japan aligning with global strategies and guidelines
- Lead local optimization for Google PPC, Google Display Network (mid/upper funnel as well as lower funnel), Yahoo Display Network and other display ad menus with guidelines on KPIs such as Customer Acquisition Cost, Revenue per Visit etc.
- Manage local agency to promote growth in Yahoo Japan and other possible performance marketing channels aligned with global strategy
- Monitor SEO performance by collaborating with the global team
- Manage local affiliate partners with guidelines on KPIs
- Communicate with global and local teams to implement effective localized digital marketing solutions
- Working with the Director of Marketing and Communications in Japan, align and create “one marketing” integrated solutions for local demand creations
- Create and execute a strong performance marketing strategy plan
- Develop digital prospecting and remarketing campaigns
- Manage budgets and campaigns across all digital channels to create strong return on investment and efficient CAC
- Ensure successful planning, execution, optimization for key traffic KPIs through paid, organic and own media channels
- Identify and test new channels to meet and exceed established essential metrics
- Work with the management to share funnel conversion improvement ideas, feedback and present results
Who you are
- 3+ years of experience in digital marketing in Japan, not only outsourcing to vendors but actually managing tools in-house. Hands-on experience in Display and SEO marketing is highly valued
- Digital marketing cost management and able to dynamically adjust spend depending on trade/performances
- Propose actions to achieve targets, considering CPA, LTV, seasonality etc.
- Knowledge into the latest performance marketing menus around PPC and Display channels
- Proactively communicate with the global team and local management to agree on blockers, next steps and priorities
- Agency/vendor management skills to maximize performance using outside resources whenever necessary, keeping the internal team agile
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Japanese. Able to deeply communicate with the local and global counterparts
- Experience in e-commerce business is a plus
- Certification – any related to Google Analytics, Google Ads
- Individual certifications are welcome
- A degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field is a plus
Rewards & benefits
- FARFETCH Equity plan
- Special discounts at Farfetch.com and BrownsFashion.com
- Annual Leave entitlement above statutory and sabbatical program
- Well-being support and tools
- Volunteer opportunities and Giveback Days
Equal opportunities statement
FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.