- Date Posted
- Aug. 16, 2021
- Product Management
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We’re a creative family, building copy, data and visual assets for each corner of the FARFETCH Ecommerce Platform. We are dedicated to providing gold standard imagery, content and production services for our partners and creating an engaging on-site experience for our customers.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London’s tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
You will join a progressive and innovative Content Production team. This is a generalist role, with clear scope to be involved in all aspects of the work our brilliant team do. You’ll focus on sub-editing ‘revolutionary’ content and product descriptions, and work across the many departments to support with localising and translating content for the FARFETCH website. Working to our brand guidelines within a large multi-lingual team of around 75 employees, you will be responsible for sub-editing all written content for our French customers, and proofing and reworking existing flat content and web text.
What you’ll do
- You’ll correct and sub-edit all brand/marketing content localised by content writers for the French market (editorials, App & Web homepages, CRM emails & push notifications, promotional content, PPC, loyalty programme and affiliate content)
- You’ll conduct Quality checks and report issues to relevant teams
- You will ensure that the French Tone of Voice is consistent across all FARFETCH content based on our in-house style guides & glossaries
- You’ll assess and give regular feedback to in-house content writers
- You will oversee reviewing & maintaining our Translation memories clean and up-to-date
- You’ll correct and publish articles for the French FARFETCH Fashion Feed
Who you are
- You have fluency in French (native level) and English
- You have knowledge and love of fashion at all levels from high-end designers to cutting-edge street style
- You have an engaging, accurate and adaptable writing style, with impeccable grammar
- You’ll be aware of designers, brands, styles, culture, trends and terminology related to the fashion e-commerce industry and its localisation
- You are comfortable with digital work on in-house CMS and CAT tools
Rewards & benefits
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
- Flexible working environment and more!
Equal opportunities statement
FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
You will join a progressive and innovative Content Production team. This is a generalist role, with clear scope to be involved in all aspects of the work our brilliant team do.