- Sao Paulo
- Date Posted
- May. 27, 2021
- Product Management
Farfetch exists for the love of fashion. We believe in empowering individuality. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a diverse and global community made up of Farfetchers, our partners and our customers, which we believe is at the heart of our success. Everything we do is centred around our values - Be Human, Think Global, Be Revolutionary, Todos Juntos, Be Brilliant, Amaze Customers - which define our beliefs and our actions. We welcome difference and foster a consciously inclusive environment for everyone. We are Farfetch For All.
Commercial & Sustainability
We’re partnering with global brands and the most influential and renowned boutique curators to bring our customers an unrivalled range of fashion to empower their individuality. We’re relationship builders, we’re solution finders and we’re analysts. We work with all areas of the Farfetch business to improve our social and environmental impact while delivering business success. We want to empower our consumers to buy better, improve our operational footprint, and explore new business models that improve our impact.
Our São Paulo office is located in the heart of the city, a region full of cultural spaces and history. The office houses several different teams, from Operations to Technology. We have an auditorium where we can host presentations, lectures and fun activities!
- Lead and manage closely commercial supply partners strategy and performance at Farfetch marketplace for Latin America and be accountable for commercial revenue with the key objective to optimize commercial profitability and maximize the local business potential;
- Develop short, mid and long term strategic commercial plans, including strategies for new partnership development or products based on customer centricity;
- Foster relationship with global commercial team, enhancing business opportunities to LatAm
Currently we have three operating companies in 2 countries growing at high rates. We are a public company and evolving from a scale-up into a global entreprise. There are many opportunities to broaden our scope to other business and categories. This is a mission and culture-driven company.
What you’ll do
- Develop and implement strategic commercial plans in line with the business’ overall objectives and take full accountability for all commercial operations;
- Set the strategy for successful commercial performance which broadens the partner, categories and product portfolio and identifies new and innovative commercial opportunities, based on customer centric;
- Develop and implement business action plans in collaboration with demand and operations teams to enhance sales for each product category and partner tier segment, ensuring partners operational SLA’s, monitoring profitably and engaging consumers;
- Define forecast and manage key business metrics (turnover, stock, time to market, styles, sale);
- Accountable for order contribution;
- Demonstrate sales leadership by playing an active role on the sales management through partner and customer engagement with top clients, ensuring the highest level of products available to the Farfetch customers;
- Manage commercial team performance, development and career;
Who you are
- An experienced retail planner in fashion (10 years);
- Highly knowledgeable of merchandising;
- An experienced ecommerce professional (plus);
- A Data-driven person with a mindset focused on maximising sales opportunities;
- A strong results oriented professional with a cross-cultural mindset;
- A very bottom-line oriented, steadfastly pushes self and others for results;
- Negotiator which can negotiate in tough situations with both internal and external groups;
- A person able to settle differences with minimum noise and can win concessions without damaging relationships;
- Think outside of the box, giving inputs to be disruptive and always making courageous decisions, taking valuable risks;
- Fluent in Portuguese and English, Spanish will be a plus