- Date Posted
- Jan. 10, 2022
- Product Management
Disruptive, unexpected and revolutionary in our own way... Browns changed the course of retail and fashion history forever when it opened in 1970. Born in London but celebrated globally, we’re the one-stop shop for the best luxury fashion including established designers and emerging talent; renowned for our influence in fashion and style, and our innovative approach to retail and high-level service. Powered by Farfetch, we continue to disrupt the retail landscape to deliver a global luxury shopping experience of the future, championing creativity and originality.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. Together we are here to make a difference and to spread kindness. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone.
Brand Engagement Department
We’re a creative team inclusive of Social Media, Editorial, Communications and Brand streams. We are focused on putting Browns on the map by curating and cultivating unique brand experiences in Browns distinct tone of voice. We are passionate about developing an inclusive community through the love of fashion, music, art, culture, food and beyond, to truly inspire and amaze our customers.
Our London Head Office is based on Old Street, London’s tech hub, home to a broad range of teams including Ecommerce, Tech & Product, Brand Engagement, Buying, Merchandising and People. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideals, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events. We also have homes in the form of our retail boutiques, Browns Brook Street in Mayfair, and Browns East in Shoreditch.
Reporting into the Editor, the Interim Creative Producer (joining on a 12-month contract) will be part of an innovative team that creates and delivers distinctive and directional content to engage and inspire the Browns audience. You will be responsible for the end-to-end production and logistics of all Editorial shoot content across photography and film, (including negotiation and booking of all creative teams), ensuring briefs are delivered on brand and on budget. The Interim Creative Producer will also oversee production elements of Brand Marketing partnerships, launches and special projects.
What you’ll do
You will own end-to-end production of stills and motion shoots including, but not limited to:
- O Management of the production schedule
- O Negotiation and management of appropriate usage rights for all original assets produced
- O Negotiation and booking of all models, talent and creative teams
- O Location research, studio bookings, onboarding of local/external production (where necessary)
- O Coordination/booking of Browns team and crew travel/catering arrangements
- O Oversee editing rounds, crediting, picture quality, repro for online and offline formats
- O Adherence to strict COVID guidelines in pre-production and on-set
- You will work closely with the Editor and Senior Creative Editor to plan the seasonal shoot calendar.
- You will oversee creative production of bespoke shoot content for Brand Marketing projects and partnerships.
- You will manage the shoot budget within the overall annual Editorial budget with guidance from the Editor.
- You will oversee all suppliers to ensure execution of procurement processes as well as tracking of expenses, invoices and legal documents where relevant.
- You will deliver comprehensive casting boards (womenswear and menswear), structured by tier at the start of each season.
- You will partner with the Senior Creative Editor to develop a roster of talent, photographers, film makers, set designers and prop stylists at the start of each season.
- You will continue to evolve our comprehensive shoot directory, outlining production checklists, photo studios, prop houses and benchmark fees.
Who you are
- You have extensive experience of end-to-end logistics on large to small scale fashion, film and still life shoots.
- You have exhaustive knowledge of asset usage rights and copyright legislations – content appropriation/distribution and channel sensitivity.
- You are resourceful and adaptable to fast-changing environments and can flex to shifting priorities.
- You have strong relationships with high calibre talent, creatives and agents.
- You have significant casting experience for luxury fashion shoots across womenswear and menswear.
- You are meticulous with the aptitude to coordinate multiple projects and work to tight deadlines.
- You have an in-depth knowledge of project and budget management.
- You are a dynamic leader with a collaborative mindset.
Equal Opportunities Statement
Browns Fashion is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applications are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no application experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships, and communities.