- Date Posted
- Jul. 12, 2021
- Product Management
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We’re passionate about operational excellence, acting with our customers and partners always in our heart. Covering the entire order journey, we create our online content, secure payments and fraud process compliance, ensure order fulfilment and delivery, while providing customer and partner care. In a nutshell, we love to create seamless and memorable luxury experiences for our customers all around the world.
Our Porto office is located in Portugal’s vibrant second city, known for its history and its creative yet cosy environment. From Account Management to Technology and Product, whatever your skills are, you’ll find your fit here. You can have an informal meeting in the treehouse or play the piano in your lunch break!
Reporting to Head of Partner Success, you will allow Partners to succeed within the FARFETCH ecosystem by implementing outstanding Communications that our international Partners can rely on as a source of truth and feel supported in their day-to-day operations.
What you’ll do
- Boost the partner success program through email communications, in collaboration with operational, commercial, and product teams
- You will plan, write and launch targeted, and timely communications to our Partners that meet our organisational goals, ensuring message relevance and consistency
- Ensure daily partner success by overseeing the end-to-end partner communications strategy, plan, and process, striving for a balance between global and local needs
- Outline and update timelines for deployment, delivery calendars, and communication materials in service of our Partner Facing Teams
- Launch email communications through the use of email automation software
- Manage audience lists to target and segment communications to our partners
- Identify partners’ needs and gaps and recommend a communication strategy
- Coordinate with our Linguistics team to ensure partners receive the communication in their local language
- Work with the Marketing team for Tone of Voice sign-off for sensitive matters
- Work with the Service Design Team for B2B Comms Strategy, and Tone of Voice consultancy
- Measure partner success by overseeing and reporting on the effectiveness of email communications in partnership with the analytics teams - use these findings to increase communications engagement
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, business, marketing or related field
- 1+ years related experience required working in a Marketing/Communications role
- Requires in-depth experience relating to communications, copywriting/editing
- A native or proficient English speaker is mandatory
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills to effectively communicate across key stakeholders
- Someone able to present complex subject matter in a clear, concise, and compelling manner
- A professional with experience evaluating and analyzing information and use data to propose improvements to content and ensure partners needs are met.
- Experienced in working in a collaborative environment, and participate in a team-based planning process
- A autonomous professional, with organizational and project management skills, analytics experience and focus in all details.
- Experience in email automation software management;
- Someone who worked in environments in constant adaptation and growth, that demand to manage different tasks simultaneously;
- Proficient at authoring and word processing tools (i.e.Microsoft Office Suite, G Suite)
- Experience with graphic design tools is desired but not necessary
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud is desired but not necessary
Rewards & benefits
- Health insurance for the whole family, flexible working environment and well-being support and tools
- Extra days off, sabbatical program and days for you to give back for the community
- Training opportunities and free access to Udemy
- Flexible benefits program
- FARFETCH Equity plan
Equal opportunities statement
FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
You will work with a team of Partner Success and Partner Service Specialists to manage the partner communications strategy. You will work across departments to gather input for the partner communications plan, prioritize requests, evaluate needs and manage the rhythm and quality of all communications, putting the partner’s needs at the center of the strategy for a seamless experience.