- Date Posted
- Aug. 23, 2021
- Product Management
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We’re a diverse team of Marketing professionals, spanning artistic and scientific expertise. We’re driven to amaze our global community of customers through our data-driven approach, revolutionary spirit, test-and-learn culture and collaborative style.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London’s tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
In this newly created role, you will support defining and implementing a region-specific (North Europe) Influencer Performance strategy. The Performance team will advocate new ideas and automation to implement and evolve a first-rate technology stack and outstanding acquisition campaigns to support scale across the full spectrum of influencer tiers and across all areas of Influencer Marketing – Identification, Activation, Content Creation, Distribution, Measurement and Retention. Working with other departments across the business (Brand, Marketing, Product, Analytics and Data Science) you will help provide a centre of excellence for the channel.
What you’ll do
- Reporting to the Influencer Marketing Manager, you will support in defining activity-specific goals and strategic actions for the Performance team and make recommendations based on expertise.
- Support in identifying and applying technology to increase all areas of Influencer marketing including – Identification, Activation, Content Creation, Distribution, Measurement and Retention
- Play your part in delivering a centre of excellence through the implementation of the operational plan and managing specified influencer activations to achieve our strategy.
- Communicate with other departments and teams globally to exchange information, trainings and processes. Identify opportunities and escalate risks to the Influencer Manager.
- Act responsibly and support managing costs and resources for the Performance team.
- Work with the Influencer Manager to establish the goals for the Performance working stream and champion continued analysis to measure success, and identify potential efficiency improvements.
- Be a role model for the team and encourage positive change
- Be a Farfetch expert on Influencer Marketing
Who you are
- You have experience in a Digital Marketing role and a passion for eCommerce
- You are Dutch speaking and have experience working in North European regions.
- You have experience of data and reporting, an ability to interpret results, anticipate challenges and offer recommendations
- You have experience applying technology, solving problems, supporting in strategy implementation, and can make recommendations on how to strengthen process and methodology
- You have experience of digital marketing tools (Google Analytics), the social media industry, Instagram and other social platforms
- You have experience managing Influencer campaigns, driving influencer relationships and long-term engagement
Rewards & benefits
- FARFETCH Equity plan
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
Equal opportunities statement
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
- FARFETCH is looking for a Performance Influencer Marketing Executive to come on board with a focus on Northern European markets