- Date Posted
- May. 31, 2021
- Product Management
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We’re a diverse team of Marketing professionals, spanning artistic and scientific expertise. We’re driven to amaze our global community of customers through our data-driven approach, revolutionary spirit, test-and-learn culture and collaborative style.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London’s tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
The Loyalty team oversees the implementation, management and strategic development of the loyalty programme and marketing campaigns with the primary objective of driving top-line growth and customer lifetime value through increased customer repurchase and retention rates. Reporting to the Senior Loyalty Manager, you will improve customer value and lifetime customer relationships by developing and optimising the Access loyalty programme and its suite of benefits. You’ll answer questions like, “what would different target customer segments find compelling,” and “how do we create unique benefits that only Farfetch is uniquely positioned to provide.”
What you’ll do
- You will develop a global loyalty programme and benefit design strategy to grow customer lifetime value while integrating partner requirements into the roadmap in agreement with Consumer Product.
- You will think forward to ensure the strategy is adequate to achieve the challenging business targets in-year and have the capacity to prepare for longer-term market challenges.
- You will work with Customer Analytics and BI to set up and act upon comprehensive Loyalty performance dashboards.
- You will guide other teams regarding loyalty programme execution, performance, and issues.
- You will monitor competitive and industry trends to serve as an expert within the organisation.
Who you are
- You have loyalty experience building insight-led loyalty proposition changes with the customer at the heart of the change.
- You have experience delivering performance improvement programmes through an interdisciplinary team.
- You previously managed loyalty programme benefits delivery and reinforcement experience, including incorporating 3rd party benefits.
- You have experience driving positive customer loyalty results: purchase frequency, member acquisition, cross-sell/upsell, redemptions, Net Promoter Score, and tier retention.
- You have a passion for the customer, great technical depth, principled thinking, well-honed product sense, a stubborn refusal to settle, bold innovation, a high design bar and a mentality of starting with the customer first and working backwards.
Rewards & benefits
- FARFETCH Equity plan
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
Equal opportunities statement
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
- Join the Farfetch Loyalty Team and our mission of building the leading, innovative and most loved consumer loyalty proposition in the luxury retail industry.