- Date Posted
- May. 27, 2021
- Product Management
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We’re dedicated to delivering the ultimate luxury shopping experience to our most loyal clients around the globe. Our powerhouse team made up of Personal Stylists, Marketing, Client Development, Customer Service and Operations are committed to ensuring our clients receive an unrivalled premium service – available only on FARFETCH.
Our Tokyo office is positioned in the central fashion district, Harajuku / Omotesando, where Japanese street trends flourish. Our modern office has a fantastic view of Tokyo, where Farfetchers can enjoy the dynamic city landscape. It’s home to our Japan-based Business Development, Marketing and Partner Services teams.
- You will report to Japan Client Development Manager - Private Client, dotted line into Global Head of Marketing - Private Client
- You will partner closely with the global/local Private Client team, Marketing team and Client Development team
What you’ll do
- 1) Localization of Private Client Marketing Communications
- Localization of customer journey, marketing communications, contents, events etc. for Japan (and potentially APAC), aligned with local festivals and key commercial moments
- Partner with global/local Private Client Marketing leaders to manage translation for marketing communications, taking local nuance into consideration beyond direct translation
- 2) New Client Acquisition
- Partner with the relevant third party to acquire new Private Clients (e.g. collaboration with other companies such as luxury brands)
- Identify local optimization opportunities in the global level partnership campaign
- 3) Client Retention
- Tailor and execute locally relevant gifting strategy and campaigns
- Plan and coordinate local online & offline events
- Create and optimize contents to post (e.g. video assets of events that could be further circulated via social media and stylists’ email)
- 4) Customer Journey
- Design and execute the respective customer journey for High-potential Clients, Brand-new Private Clients and Non-stylist Engaged Private Clients
- Manage upgrade flow and growth of the Private Client tier
Who you are
- You are comfortable using both Japanese and English in business - able to communicate with local Japanese customers/colleagues, as well as global counterparts
- You are passionate and ambitious in challenging new initiatives, comfortable with ambiguity and able to adopt to changes with flexible approach
Rewards & benefits
- FARFETCH Equity plan
- Special discounts at Farfetch.com and BrownsFashion.com
- Annual Leave entitlement above statutory and sabbatical program
- Well-being support and tools
- Volunteer opportunities and Giveback Days
Equal opportunities statement
FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.