- Date Posted
- Sep. 2, 2021
- Product Management
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We’re a global and collaborative team with the mission to create a “Happy People Revolution”, by building a world-class company and inspiring Farfetchers to live our values and grow with us. We foster our consciously inclusive culture by empowering individuality and building a diverse brand people dream to be a part of.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London’s tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
Reporting to the Senior Head of Employer Brand and People Communications, you will manage the delivery and ongoing evolution of the global Farfetch employer brand strategy to enhance our reputation as a brand people dream to be a part of. You will develop an excellent externally-facing employer brand positioning through all channels, ensuring that Farfetch’s People Promise is brought to life, including the development and upgrade of the careers website, management of social media channels, and strategic partnerships/sponsorships and events.
What you’ll do
- Oversee the content plan of all our external-facing employer brand channels and develop the appropriate tactics to enhance our external brand profile,
- Develop appropriate campaigns and communication assets for employees’ engagement with the brand (e.g. events, celebrations, campaigns), with the support of the design team
- Develop employee advocacy programmes and campaigns, managing a programme with 100 brand ambassadors
- Ensure seamless integration and planning of content to Farfetchers, including a consistent tone of voice
- Develop a external plan to raise the profile of Farfetch People initiatives, including liaison with relevant workplace publications, entry for appropriate industry awards, and manage end-to-end our podcast FARFETCH threads
- Manage brand activations and develop relevant insights and benchmarking
- Work with the Talent Acquisition team, wider People team and many other relevant stakeholders to ensure that the People Promise and our Employer Brand is fully leveraged throughout the candidate experience, also tools, techniques and sourcing strategies to attract and build candidate pipelines.
Who you are
- Experience in a communications or employer brand role ideal but not essential, however, an understanding and appreciation for how a powerful employer brand can enhance the employee experience is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong attention to detail, engaging and creative communication style and adaptable to different audiences.
- Project management skills and ability to handle multiple tasks
- Show an interest in social media, mobile technologies and emerging communication technologies and channels
- Strong relationship management skills with experience of dealing with a diverse range of stakeholders with some level of data analytics would be valued.
Rewards & benefits
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
- Flexible working environment and more!
Equal opportunities statement
FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
Reporting to the Senior Head of Employer Brand and People Communications, you will manage the delivery and ongoing evolution of the global Farfetch employer brand strategy to enhance our reputation as a brand people dream to be a part of.