- Date Posted
- May. 27, 2021
- Product Management
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We’re a diverse team of Marketing professionals, spanning artistic and scientific expertise. We’re driven to amaze our global community of customers through our data-driven approach, revolutionary spirit, test-and-learn culture and collaborative style.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London’s tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
The small but mighty PPC team is looking for a Senior PPC Exec with 3+ years expertise and language skills in Arabic. Apart from account management (utilising our in-house built automated tools) You will have a full ownership of one PPC pillar (i.e. ad copies, keywords). You will be trusted to lead the project from start to finish, work with our developers to improve the automated tools and see your project getting rolled out globally with the help of the entire PPC team. You will be part of a dynamic team, great annual leave and benefits package.
What you’ll do
- You will report to the PPC Manager
- Manage large Paid Search campaigns spanning multiple markets and languages, from conception to execution
- Work with a team of developers to automate marketing processes and scale up our campaigns (Adwords scripts, in-house solutions,…)
- Update reports and provide analysis around Return on investment, campaign performance, purchasing patterns and website traffic to improve all campaigns
- Implement tests, collect and analyse data, identify insights to achieve profitable growth in Paid Search campaigns
Who you are
- Demonstrate a passion for e-commerce marketing and experience running successful Paid Search campaigns (from conception to execution)
- You will have experience in a commercial context with an ability to analyse and draw insights from large datasets
- You can speak Arabic
- You can explain complex challenges and solutions to other team members
Rewards & benefits
- FARFETCH Equity plan
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
Equal opportunities statement
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
- Join our dynamic team and together let’s bring more innovation and automation to the paid search channel at the coolest global fashion e-commerce company.