- Date Posted
- Jan. 11, 2022
- Product Management
Disruptive, unexpected, and revolutionary in our own way... Browns changed the course of retail and fashion history forever when it opened in 1970. Born in London but celebrated globally, we’re the one-stop shop for the best luxury fashion including established designers and emerging talent, renowned for our influence in fashion and style, and our innovative approach to retail and high-level service. Powered by Farfetch, we continue to disrupt the retail landscape to deliver a global luxury shopping experience of the future, championing creativity and originality.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. Together we are here to make a difference and to spread kindness. We welcome differences, empower individuality, and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone.
We’re enhancing customer experiences across our digital touchpoints including our website, app, and digital marketing. Our team are experts in e-commerce improving customer experiences and brand presence whilst driving engagement and sales growth across our digital channels. Our teams include acquisition, data analytics, CRM, design and development.
Our London oce is in Old Street, London’s tech hub, home to a broad range of teams including Ecommerce, Tech & Product, Brand Engagement, Buying, Merchandising and People. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideals, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
We are looking for an SEO Executive to support our global organic growth. You will support essential areas of SEO including on-page and off-page optimisation. You will report directly to the Senior Customer Acquisition Manager and support our business and channel goals, representing our global brand and values.
What you’ll do
- · You will support building the SEO strategy in our core markets to increase traffic, revenue and new customer acquisition.
- · You will perform market and competitor research to inform and support our SEO strategy.
- · You will support with keyword research, track organic keyword rankings and provide relevant insights to internal stakeholders.
- · You will help develop seasonal content marketing activities to maximise performance.
- · You will produce and present weekly and monthly SEO reports to internal stakeholders.
- · You will stay up to date with the latest SEO trends and help implement technical SEO best practices across the business.
- · You will build SEO roadmaps for key markets pushing organic search growth to meet targets and KPIs.
- · You will work with our development teams to implement redirect requests and recommend internal linking changes.
- · You will use our CMS to upload and update pages with content and SEO tags.
Who you are
- · You have relevant off-site and on-site SEO experience.
- · You have experience using Google Analytics and SEO tools.
- · You have an interest in and knowledge of luxury fashion and e-commerce businesses.
- · You are an excellent team player who enjoys working within a large and diverse team.
- · You are a good communicator who can build relationships across the business.
Consider adding in some statements that reect the Browns Fashion values that may be used in the Good for Browns Fashion interview. Please see below for our value descriptions.
Be Brilliant -> Be unrivalled in everything you do, with passion and ambition. Ambiguity and complexity never stop you from going the extra mile.
Be Human -> Be respectful and kind to yourself and the people around you. Trust each other’s intent, resolve problems with empathy, and welcome mistakes as learning opportunities.
Todos Juntos -> Act for the greater good of all teams, even when it’s beyond your area of expertise. Foster positive actions in those around you and celebrate our shared achievements.
- Think Global -> Belong to a global community, working collectively as a united force. Welcome and respect everyone, creating an inclusive environment for all.
- Be Revolutionary -> Disrupt the status quo and embrace innovation with a curious mindset. Make courageous decisions, searching for new ways to shape the future.
Equal Opportunities Statement
Browns Fashion is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applications are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no application experiences discrimination based on sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships, and communities.