- Date Posted
- May. 27, 2021
- Product Management
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We’re a creative family, building copy, data and visual assets for each corner of the FARFETCH Ecommerce Platform. We are dedicated to providing gold standard imagery, content and production services for our partners and creating an engaging on-site experience for our customers.
Our Porto office is located in Portugal’s vibrant second city, known for its history and its creative yet cosy environment. From Account Management to Technology and Product, whatever your skills are, you’ll find your fit here. You can have an informal meeting in the treehouse or play the piano in your lunch break!
Reporting to the Studio Lead with the support of the Deputy Styling Editor, you will prepare and execute outfits following each of our brands’ guidelines, whilst guaranteeing productivity and efficiency.
What you’ll do
- Style high volumes of product, in both women’s and menswear respecting brands’ guidelines and styling documentation;
- Maintain quality standards whilst achieving defined KPIs and staying up-to-date with FPS Art Direction;
- Complete styling on set, ensuring product is well represented with attention to detail;
- Contribute with an up-to-date visual culture whilst developing knowledge of brands and creators;
- Contribute with research and ideas for creative tests and ongoing projects as well as reviewing imagery from previous shoots and having good understanding of what went well and what could have been done better;
- Make recommendations for continuous improvement on workflow and processes.
Who you are
- Experience and portfolio in styling gained in both editorial and e-commerce environments;
- A comprehensive understanding and interest in the Global luxury fashion landscape, encompassing photography, fashion trends and progress;
- Grasp of garment construction, fabrics, color and matching;
- Oriented to teamwork with the ability to follow creative ideas and briefs.
Rewards & benefits
- Health insurance for the whole family, flexible working environment and well-being support and tools
- Extra days off, sabbatical program and days for you to give back for the community
- Training opportunities and free access to Udemy
- Flexible benefits program
- FARFETCH Equity plan
Equal opportunities statement
FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
Reporting to the Studio Lead with the support of the Deputy Styling Editor, you will prepare and complete outfits following each of our brands’ guidelines, whilst guaranteeing productivity and efficiency.