- Date Posted
- Jan. 6, 2022
- Product Management
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We’re a diverse team of Marketing professionals, spanning artistic and scientific expertise. We’re driven to amaze our global community of customers through our data-driven approach, revolutionary spirit, test-and-learn culture and collaborative style.
Our Porto office is located in Portugal’s vibrant second city, known for its history and its creative yet cosy environment. From Account Management to Technology and Product, whatever your skills are, you’ll find your fit here. You can have an informal meeting in the treehouse or play the piano in your lunch break!
Reporting to the People Communications Lead, we’re looking for a Visual Communication Specialist to join our Employer Brand & People Communications Team, supporting the planning and delivery of creative and engaging multimedia visual assets for our communications, which help foster a sense of belonging and brand advocacy amongst our global Farfetchers.
What you’ll do
- You’ll Support the Employer Brand & People Communications strategy as well as the wider business, delivering multimedia visual assets (videos for our internal comms and employer brand channels, photos, images, graphics, branding, merchandise, podcasts, etc.) aligned with our brand look and feel for internal and external audiences;
- You will produce professional high-quality video: write video scripts, design storyboards, lead video shoots, edit raw footage and audio tracks, and motion design according to our FARFETCH brand guidelines;
- Create photos, imagery, graphics and layouts for digital and printed assets, and design engaging multimedia presentations;
- You will cover our events (video and photography);
- Manage our multimedia assets library and knowledge database.
Who you are
- A professional with a background in Multimedia or Graphic Design related experience;
- High-level proficiency in video editing software (Premiere, AfterEffects, Media Encoder), visual design software (Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator), and Google Workspace (Slides, Docs, Forms, Sites, etc.);
- Experience in producing and editing photo and video content (including motion graphics), working with brand guidelines and developing storylines;
- Experience in graphic design, brand identity development and producing printed assets (knowledge of typography, composition and printing methods);
- Proficient in English (written and spoken);
- Strong organisational and planning skills with an ability to juggle multiple projects in a high-energy diverse environment, delivering projects with a creative problem-solving attitude and team spirit.
Rewards & benefits
- Health insurance for the whole family, flexible working environment and well-being support and tools
- Extra days off, sabbatical program and days for you to give back for the community
- Training opportunities and free access to Udemy
- Flexible benefits program
- FARFETCH Equity plan
Equal opportunities statement
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
- We’re looking for a Visual Communication Specialist to join our Employer Brand & People Communications Team.