- Delhi, IN
- Date Posted
- Aug. 23, 2021
- Professional Services
Farfetch exists for the love of fashion. We believe in empowering individuality. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a diverse and global community made up of Farfetchers, our partners and our customers, which we believe is at the heart of our success. Everything we do is centred around our values - Be Human, Think Global, Be Revolutionary, Todos Juntos, Be Brilliant, Amaze Customers - which define our beliefs and our actions. We welcome difference and foster a consciously inclusive environment for everyone. We are Farfetch For All.
We’re on a mission to build the technology that powers the global platform for luxury fashion. We operate a modular end-to-end technology platform purpose-built to connect the luxury fashion ecosystem worldwide, addressing complex challenges and enjoying it. We’re empowered to break traditions and disrupt, with the freedom and autonomy to make a real impact for our customers all over the world.
An exciting opportunity has come up in our iSD team! We are looking for Infrastructure Engineers - people with a DevOps mindset obsessed about automation, scalability and infrastructure reliability. As part of this team, you will be front face of our Infrastructure pillar and work with +50 other high-skilled Engineers by developing automation and tools for Cloud Orchestration, Infrastructure Automation and CI/CD Pipelines for them . We use our own tools, built on top of state of the art technology, to build and manage an infrastructure of +1000 cloud servers that support our production/live services and our teams of software engineers.
What you’ll do
- Responsible for reducing the unplanned work of our Engineering teams.
- Develop automation and tools with a DevOps mindset on one or more strategic initiatives in the Infrastructure engineering team e.g. Cloud Orchestration, Infrastructure Automation, CI/CD Pipeline.
- Follow good practices about scale, performance, geo-distribution, multi-cloud, code maintenance, documentation etc.
- Fully own what you build by supporting the colleagues on using and extending the automation and tools so that they can deliver faster, better, harder, stronger! You did it, you own it!
Who you are:
- Infrastructure Engineer passionate about building, maintaining and enhancing Cloud native Infrastructure.
- Fluent in English both spoken and written.
- Good Team player.
- Understand customer requirement and then come up with designs based on best practices
- Helps in customers cloud journey by providing appropriate inputs on various cloud services
- Preparation of technical, process and functional documents
- Creating use cases from experiences for future guidance
- OS/Core Systems: Linux, Windows, Networking, Storage
- Cloud concepts/Platforms : Azure (preferred)
- Programming: Python, Go, bash, power shell etc.
- Microsoft Technologies - DNS, DHCP, ADLS
- Frameworks: Kubernetes, Containers, Terraform, Consul, CI/CD pipelines,Jenkins, Git, etc.
- Good to have idea about -
- Databases/Systems: Redis, Kafka, SQL Server, Cassandra,Vault, etc.
- Configuration Management: SaltStack, Ansible,puppet,etc
- Observability stack - prometheus, New Relic, Tracing, ELK, AlertManager, Grafana
- CDN - Akamai
- Agile Methodology - Kanban, Sprint
An exciting opportunity has come up in our iSD team! We are looking for Infrastructure Engineers - people with a DevOps mindset obsessed about automation, scalability and infrastructure reliability. As part of this team, you will be front face of our Infrastructure pillar and work with +50 other high-skilled Engineers by developing automation and tools for Cloud Orchestration, Infrastructure Automation and CI/CD Pipelines for them.