- Date Posted
- Jul. 12, 2021
- Professional Services
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We’re passionate about operational excellence, acting with our customers and partners always in our heart. Covering the entire order journey, we create our online content, secure payments and fraud process compliance, ensure order fulfilment and delivery, while providing customer and partner care. In a nutshell, we love to create seamless and memorable luxury experiences for our customers all around the world.
Our Porto office is located in Portugal’s vibrant second city, known for its history and its creative yet cosy environment. From Account Management to Technology and Product, whatever your skills are, you’ll find your fit here. You can have an informal meeting in the treehouse or play the piano in your lunch break!
We’re looking for a fulfillment consultant for our team of Partner Logistic Service operational consultants in Portugal. You’ll be responsible to deliver projects to improve partner’s performance, assuring our growth with sustainability. You will also participate, together with other areas of the team, in the implementation of consulting projects in the different areas of the e-commerce order fulfillment supply chain, delivering an outstanding service to our partners.
What you’ll do
- Participate and lead performance improvement projects in Farfetch partners by using our standard approach based on six sigma and lean methodologies
- Participate and lead important internal projects
- Work with the discovery team to build business cases and measure the return on investment of your projects
- Understand business requirements and best solutions to implement
- Assure the delivery and results of a wide range of consulting projects in the field of e-commerce fulfilment (including ERP, RFID implementations, workflow redesign of stock rooms and warehouses)
- Be a continuous improvement agent, feeding our internal practice with the insights from your field experience
- Contribute to our Operations Practice with knowledge from the projects and also from doing research in the fields of expertise required
- Participate in the development, implementation, and continuous improvement of team´s framework and practices
Who you are
- 2+ years experience in Operations, Supply Chain, E-commerce or similar
- Degree/Masters educated in the fields of Industrial/Mechanical Engineering, Business Management or similar
- Knowledgeable in Lean or related continuous improvement tools and techniques
- You are an analytical person, capable to turn complex business problems into strategic solutions
- Able to apply structured analysis to unstructured business problems
- You can turn insight into a compelling and meaningful narrative, through engaging presentations having different audiences in mind
- Experienced in implementing medium to large size projects in an autonomous way
- Experience working with warehousing or supply chain industry is valued
- Fluent in English
- Available to travel up to 30% of your time, visiting client’s facilities and Farfetch offices
Rewards & benefits
- Health insurance for the whole family, flexible working environment and well-being support and tools
- Extra days off, sabbatical program and days for you to give back for the community
- Training opportunities and free access to Udemy
- Flexible benefits program
- FARFETCH Equity plan
Equal opportunities statement
FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.