- Date Posted
- Aug. 23, 2021
- Professional Services
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We’re a creative family, building copy, data and visual assets for each corner of the FARFETCH Ecommerce Platform. We are dedicated to providing gold standard imagery, content and production services for our partners and creating an engaging on-site experience for our customers.
Our Porto office is located in Portugal’s vibrant second city, known for its history and its creative yet cosy environment. From Account Management to Technology and Product, whatever your skills are, you’ll find your fit here. You can have an informal meeting in the treehouse or play the piano in your lunch break!
Have full knowledge of brand’s guidelines, ensuring the on-set teams are briefed appropriately and that workflow is running smoothly (Live Model Studio)
What you’ll do
- Oversee the image output of the studios to ensure the highest standards of quality, consistency and accuracy whilst maintaining productivity and targets.
- Contribute to team planning and scheduling for each shoot to ensure the best results, alongside Live Model Studio Lead and Deputy Styling Editor.
- Oversee all aspects of technical accuracy and Lightroom settings across the different studios in collaboration with the Technical Team.
- Identify areas of opportunity and brainstorm ongoing training for the photography team and the training of new team members.
- Review and evaluate the development of the Photography team, contributing to twice yearly reviews, identifying needs for training.
- Support the Art Direction team in the development of existing brand guidelines and the creation of guidelines for new projects.
- Receive and respond to briefs for Creative Services projects as provided by the Art Direction team, ensuring a focus on achieving the highest-quality results and Solutions.
- Hold photography meetings and workshops to practically help develop and curate the photography team’s direction.
- Check photographers contacts daily and providing creative feedback on lighting consistency, angles, crops, model posing and ensuring company standards are met.
- Check website upload for consistency and raising/flagging any issues or amend with the correct department e.g. styling, retouch, photography.
Who you are
- You have experience producing elevated, curated and well performed ecommerce;
- You are an expert in Adobe Suite, Capture One and Lightroom;
- Regular user of IT systems (MS Office) and image editing/management (Adobe Bridge, Photoshop, Lightroom, and Capture One).
- Expert working knowledge of E-commerce and editorial Live Model Photography
- Experience with strobe lights, light meters, Pocket Wizards, and Canon systems.
- Passionate about fashion.
- Able to take feedback on board and adapt to change.
- Great communication and soft skills.
- You Have a Creative eye
- Great time management skills, being able to work under tight deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English)
Rewards & benefits
- Health insurance for the whole family, flexible working environment and well-being support and tools
- Extra days off, sabbatical program and days for you to give back for the community
- Training opportunities and free access to Udemy
- Flexible benefits program
- FARFETCH Equity plan
Equal opportunities statement
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
- Have full knowledge of brand’s guidelines, ensuring the on-set teams are briefed appropriately and that workflow is running smoothly.