- Date Posted
- Oct. 25, 2021
- Professional Services
Disruptive, unexpected and revolutionary in our own way... Browns changed the course of retail and fashion history forever when it opened in 1970. Born in London but celebrated globally, we’re the one-stop-shop for the best luxury fashion including established designers and emerging talent; renowned for our influence in fashion and style, and our innovative approach to retail and high-level service. Powered by Farfetch, we continue to disrupt the retail landscape to deliver a global luxury shopping experience of the future, championing creativity and originality.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. Together we are here to make a difference and to spread kindness. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone.
We’re a collaborative and creative team, utilising our expertise and passion in product and styling combined with state of the art technology, to deliver a truly unique and personalised shopping experiences for our clients, both in store and online.
Our two retail boutiques are located in London. Our flagship boutique is located on Brook Street in the heart of Mayfair, and comprises four stunning levels of architectural delight, a unique edit of luxury fashion, and allows for an immersive customer experience connected at all touchpoints. Our Browns East boutique is located in Shoreditch and is a real creative and artistic hub; a true gem in the local community.
Our Personal Shopping Team look after Browns top tier clients. We ensure our clients have an exceptional experience. As a true multi-channel department, we merge new technology with personalised service, creating a unique customer journey.
What you’ll do
- With management support, you will create and implement a weekly/monthly strategy to engage fine jewellery clients and grow sales
- You will achieve your sales targets and KPIs
- You will work with different teams across Browns, to support you to implement your business plan
- You will introduce new fine jewellery clients to Browns, develop walk in customers and work on ways to find new leads to be developed into fine jewellery clients.
- You will share your fine jewellery expertise with the Personal Shopping and store teams
- You will be an ambassador for Browns and personal shopping at events
- You will advocate for tech innovations introduced to personal shopping
- You will report to the VIC Manager, with a dotted line to the Fine Jewellery Manager
Who you are
- You will have experience as a fine jewellery personal shopper in a luxury, multi-channel business
- You’ll have an existing client book consisting of fine jewellery clients.
- You will be an absolute fine jewellery expert, with an in-depth knowledge of all product categories and industry trends
- You are passionate about client experience, and can engage with customers both remotely and one to one
Rewards & benefits
- Equity within the Farfetch group and annual bonus/or commission.
- 33 day holidays per year plus holiday trading.
- Flexible benefits - Private Insurance, Dental Insurance, Season Ticket Loan, Employee Saving’s Isa’s, ClassPass and more
- Discount of 50% off at Browns
- Life Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance & Pension Scheme.
- Flexible working environment and more!
Equal opportunities statement
Browns Fashion is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applications are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no application experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships, and communities.
We are looking for a Senior Fine Jewellery Shopper based in our Browns Brook Street store to help grow the fine jewellery business and introduce a new clientele to Browns.