- Hong Kong
- Date Posted
- Aug. 23, 2021
- Professional Services
Report to Assistant Studio Manager, you will work with stylists, photographers, and models in the studios to provide accurate and appropriate fit information to the customer. By providing the best fitting advice, customers will make online purchases easier and reducing the returns which are caused by the wrong fitting.
What you’ll do
- You’ll provide accurate fit information to the customer through the Size and Fit copy.
- You’ll meet daily studio targets while maintaining a high-level of consistency.
- You’ll share any relevant brand, category or model fit advice necessary with the team leader so it can be shared with the team.
- You’ll update the team-leader of new or altered fit phrases you feel are needed.
- You’ll work with stylists and photographers to keep a smooth workflow.
- You’ll ensure the correct size is being shot on the model while balancing the stylist’s creative direction.
- You’ll attend weekly team meetings, contribute to the team’s growth and awareness through brand and competitor analysis.
Who you are
- Higher Diploma or above in Fashion Design or related discipline
- 1+ year of experience in a studio, retail, customer service, garment technology or fashion design
- Understand Women and Menswear international sizing.
- A sound knowledge of Women and Menswear brands, trends, technical terms and fabric knowledge for both RTW and accessories.
- A proven ability to work quickly and efficiently with accuracy and attention to detail.
- You must be dedicated, proactive, have a can-do attitude and happy being hands-on.
- Excellent sense of prioritization and timing
Equal opportunities statement
FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.