- Guimaraes, PT
- Date Posted
- Oct. 25, 2021
- Professional Services
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We’re a creative family, building copy, data and visual assets for each corner of the FARFETCH Ecommerce Platform. We are dedicated to providing gold standard imagery, content and production services for our partners and creating an engaging on-site experience for our customers.
Our Guimarães office is located in this beautiful and historic city, often described as the ‘birthplace of Portugal’. This is where our European Production team is based, in a custom-built office and studio facility which has a games room, music area and unbeatable chill out zone with a hammock that fits up to 20 people!
You will report to the Size & Fit Supervisor and will be involved in all aspects of the work around Size & Fit. Initially focusing on Size Scales, Measurements and Fit, you will work with many departments to support in transforming the way with communicate Size and Fit to our customers.
What you’ll do
- Research and prepare size scale mappings for new brands and maintain existing brands.
- Data entry of size scales using Farfetch applications.
- Work with the Product Data team for automation and workflow solutions.
- Validate, map and enter measurements per size data.
- Work with Content Support to collect Fitting-Advice updates and align changes with the Fitting Agents.
- Competitor analysis in all areas of Size & Fit.
- Provide technical and practical support to the supervisor.
Who you are
- Proven ability to work with large schedules
- Good understanding of sizes and fit with some knowledge of grading and scales
- You have knowledge and love of fashion at all levels from high-end designers
- Excellent command of Portuguese and English
- Strong attention to detail
- Comfortable working in a reactive environment
Rewards & benefits
- Health insurance for the whole family, flexible working environment and well-being support and tools
- Extra days off, sabbatical program and days for you to give back for the community
- Training opportunities and free access to Udemy
- Flexible benefits program
- FARFETCH Equity plan
Equal opportunities statement
FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
Initially focusing on Size Scales, Measurements and Fit, you will work with many departments to support in transforming the way with communicate Size and Fit to our customers.