- Hong Kong
- Date Posted
- Aug. 23, 2021
- Professional Services
Reporting to the assistant studio manager, you will manage all technical equipment on Photography Studios and assure product imagery in good standard.
What you’ll do
- You’ll oversee the photography equipment and Cameras, guaranteeing its good maintenance.
- You’ll align colour issues regarding the technical aspects for the photoshoots (light, image, studios dimension).
- You’ll align lighting standards for different studios.
- You’ll support the studio assembly daily or for special requests.
- You’ll establish technical guidelines to support Photographers.
- You’ll support new Studios set up.
- You’ll promote, test, document and support changes in the studios’ processes in the light of the continuous improvement culture of the Kaizen methodology.
- You’ll stay informed about photography technology, striving to update the present state-of-the-art equipment/techniques.
- You’ll meet with the global team for support station layout alignments.
Who you are
- 2+ years of experience in Photography studio setup.
- Self-motivated and work independent
- Excellent communication skills in English and team motivation skills.
- Passion for photography and the fashion industry.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Advanced user of IT systems (MS Office) and image editing/management (Adobe Bridge, Lightroom, Photoshop and Capture One).
Equal opportunities statement
FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.