- Date Posted
- Aug. 16, 2021
Reporting to the Account Management team, you will build meaningful relationships with boutiques at all levels, working with the wider commercial team and Farfetch team members internationally, ensuring boutiques are engaged to achieve our goals.
What you’ll do
- You will engage and maintain the boutique’s active participation in the partnership with Farfetch and create profitable results;
- Seek and maintain knowledge on each boutique’s status, seasonal and future plans to assess full online potential and further growth opportunities;
- You will manage each boutique through strategic planning and tactic actions;
- Manage offline/online sales against product deliveries and commercial performance, working with merchandising and the wider commercial team;
- Negotiate and plan markdowns with boutiques and ensure adherence to promotional activities;
- Review monthly boutique performance and Farfetch profitability;
- We want you to conduct regular business reviews internally and with boutiques;
- Onboard new boutiques commercially and oversee the operational setup and implementation through Partner Services team;
- Work with Partner Services and other teams, to guide all service KPIs and ensure our needs are met.
Who you are
- A professional with more than 1 year commercial experience (online or offline) ideally from a retail, brand or wholesale environment – fashion and luxury contact is mandatory;
- Experienced in roles where there’s a need to connect and relate with the different players of the business;
- Experienced with sales/negotiation techniques combined with analytics perspective;
- Excellent in prioritization and timing;
- Proficiency in Excel (pivots) and use of data tools to obtain and assess analytics;
- Fluent in French and English - mandatory;
- With International work experiences (preferably).
- You will manage and increase the sales and operational performance of our European boutique partnerships across UK, France, Benelux, Spain, Italy, Eastern Europe and Scandinavia.