- Date Posted
- May. 17, 2021
Farfetch exists for the love of fashion. We believe in empowering individuality. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a diverse and global community made up of Farfetchers, our partners and our customers, which we believe is at the heart of our success. Everything we do is centred around our values - Be Human, Think Global, Be Revolutionary, Todos Juntos, Be Brilliant, Amaze Customers - which define our beliefs and our actions. We welcome difference and foster a consciously inclusive environment for everyone. We are Farfetch For All.
Commercial & Sustainability
We’re partnering with global brands and the most influential and renowned boutique curators to bring our customers an unrivalled range of fashion to empower their individuality. We’re relationship builders, we’re solution finders and we’re analysts. We work with all areas of the Farfetch business to improve our social and environmental impact while delivering business success. We want to empower our consumers to buy better, improve our operational footprint, and explore new business models that improve our impact.
Our Porto office is located in Portugal’s vibrant second city, known for its history and its creative yet cosy environment. We welcome new ideas and a large number of our people. From Account Management to Technology and Product, whatever your skills are, you’ll find your fit here. You can have an informal meeting in the treehouse or play the piano in your lunch break!
We are looking for a person to be responsible for managing, optimizing and growing the sales and operational performance of our European boutique partnerships across UK, France, Benelux, Spain, Italy, Eastern Europe and Scandinavia.
You will build strong relationships with boutiques at all levels, working with the wider commercial team and other Farfetch team members internationally, ensuring boutiques are actively engaged to drive business results.
What you’ll do
- Engage and maintain the boutique’s active participation in the partnership with Farfetch and generate profitable results;
- Proactively seek, maintain and update knowledge on each boutique’s status, seasonal & future plans to assess full online potential and further growth opportunities;
- Manage each boutique through strategic planning and tactics, turning knowledge into focused action;
- Manage offline/online sales against product deliveries and commercial performance, working closely with merchandising and the wider commercial team;
- Negotiate and plan markdowns with boutiques and ensure adherence to promotional activities;
- Review monthly boutique performance and Farfetch profitability;
- Conduct regular business reviews internally and with boutiques;
- Onboard new boutiques commercially and supervise the operational setup and implementation through Partner Services team, ensuring boutique is online with right stock quality/quantity in a short time frame;
- Ensure excellent service & follow up is given to both partners and final customers, working closely with Partner Services team and other teams, to drive all service KPIs and ensure business needs are met.
Who you are
- A professional with commercial experience (online or offline) ideally from a retail, brand or wholesale environment – fashion and luxury contact is mandatory;
- Able to easily build relationships with the different players of the business;
- Skilled in sales/negotiation techniques and strong analytical ability;
- Well organized and proactive, with the ability to handle multiple tasks at a fast pace;
- Excellent in prioritization and timing;
- Skilled in Excel (pivots) and use of data tools to obtain and/or assess analytical information;
- A good communicator and able to articulate ideas verbally and written;
- Fluent in both written and verbal in German and English - mandatory;
- An individual with international work experiences a plus.
Responsible for managing, optimizing and growing the sales and operational performance of our European boutique partnerships across UK, France, Benelux, Spain, Italy, Eastern Europe and Scandinavia.