- Date Posted
- Aug. 23, 2021
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We’re passionate about operational excellence, acting with our customers and partners always in our heart. Covering the entire order journey, we create our online content, secure payments and fraud process compliance, ensure order fulfilment and delivery, while providing customer and partner care. In a nutshell, we love to create seamless and memorable luxury experiences for our customers all around the world.
Our Porto office is located in Portugal’s vibrant second city, known for its history and its creative yet cosy environment. From Account Management to Technology and Product, whatever your skills are, you’ll find your fit here. You can have an informal meeting in the treehouse or play the piano in your lunch break!
You will manage a team of Partner Success Specialists who work with Brand Partners on their needs, strategic goals, and operational targets. You will support the team in doing these actions and ensure results to the business, while developing the team’s skills.
What you’ll do
- Work with the Partner Success Manager on strategy for the Brand Success team and Brand Accounts;
- You will ensure the team develops a trusting relationship with partners, aligning all activities with business operations strategy, and leading to the full potential of the partnership;
- Coordinate and motivate the team, develop team’s performance, identifying improvement opportunities and implementing action plans with each team member;
- You will participate in developing strategy and implementing best practices;
- Be the voice of the partner, providing internal feedback on how Farfetch can better serve its partners;
- Handle escalations by providing support in resolution of complaints and issues;
- You will coordinate internal projects under the team’s expertise, and work with several departments or teams to ensure best service level;
- E2E knowledge - Understand our business model and the impacts on the partner side. Manage different subjects related to order fulfillment, catalog management, pricing, financial reports, integrations (F-tech), and more relevant topics.
Who you are
Rewards & benefits
- Health insurance for the whole family, flexible working environment and well-being support and tools
- Extra days off, sabbatical program and days for you to give back for the community
- Training opportunities and free access to Udemy
- Flexible benefits program
- FARFETCH Equity plan
Equal opportunities statement
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
- Reporting to the Partner Success Manager, you will gain excellent experience in fashion e-commerce environment, which will broaden as the team grows.