- Hong Kong
- Date Posted
- Aug. 23, 2021
About the role:
Reporting to the Private Client Sales Operations Manager – APAC and working with the Private Client Manager ROA and Global Sales Operations Manager in London, you will oversee all operational tasks, processes, reporting, and training related to the ROA Private Client teams (ROA: Australia, New Zealand, Korea, and Southeast Asia). You will also contribute to global projects focused on achieving operational efficiency as we scale and grow our Private Client offering.
What you’ll do:
- You will bring the Private Client Global Sales Operations vision for ROA project management for CRM and loyalty systems
- You’ll plan the inductions and onboarding process for all new starters within the local Private Client team.
- You’ll be part of the ongoing PC Learning and Development content delivery support
- You’ll conduct Private Client operations and systems training for all new starters, ensuring that they are equipped for ‘go-live’ in role, and act as an ongoing support network for the wider team.
- You’ll be an expert on all processes to help maximize sales growth and support the teams with any challenges.
- You’ll be the main contact for regional teams to resolve escalated operational issues with the required global teams
- You’ll support the Private Client Sales Operations Manager with the development of creative tools, and ways of working to create a thoughtful local Private Client team.
- You’ll work with the Premium Service team to provide a seamless operation and that sale process bottlenecks are eliminated.
- You’ll work with your regional Private Client Leaders ensuring that their operational needs are met
- You’ll conduct and present analyses, results of important plans and Return on investment to management teams.
- You’ll create user segments, create customer insights, and determine customer journeys.
- You’ll work on ad-hoc Private Client projects that improve sales growth.
- You’ll be a Salesforce ambassador, promoting usage at every touch point.
- You’ll communicate new tools and ways of working to key local partners in the business, to keep them informed and equipped to support the Private Client function and promote sales growth.
Who you are:
- You have 3+ years of operational experience within luxury, training others on concepts related to Personal Shopping or a similar function.
- You enjoy finding solutions that are unique and revolutionary, with a logical approach when faced with a problem.
- You can manage reports across businesses
- You have understanding of the digital world with experience in analytical and data visualization tools such as Looker, Tableau, Google Analytics, Data Studio, PowerBI or MicroStrategy.
- Experience in marketing automation, triggers, personalization, segmentation and targeting experience on Salesforce, Marketing Cloud or a similar tool is an advantage.
Equal opportunities statement
FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.