- Date Posted
- May. 18, 2021
Hello. We’re Stadium Goods. We are the world’s premier sneaker + streetwear marketplace selling only the most sought-after footwear, apparel and other hard-to-find items on behalf of our sellers. We are driven by our principles and committed to providing the best consumer and consignment experience there is. In January 2019, Stadium Goods became part of the Farfetch family of companies, which will help guide our evolution as we usher in the next chapter of scale and growth.
The Retail Team is responsible for the growth and profitability of our Brick & Mortar locations. The Retail Team includes all team members from sales & stock teams; these employees are our in-field Brand Ambassadors, interfacing with store clients daily. Retail teams work cross functionally with all major departments including: People, ERP, Logistics, Merchandising, & Marketing.
We’re looking for knowledgeable sales Associates who will be responsible for building customer relationships and driving sales in a streetwear and sneaker marketplace. You will consistently deliver exceptional customer service, while supporting merchandizing and product flow.
What you’ll do
- You will create a fun, energetic environment for customers while delivering exceptional service
- You understand and contribute to daily sales goals
- You will partner with teammates on tasks, processes, merchandising and product flow opportunities
- Maintain a strong understanding of sneakers, streetwear and accessories in the secondary marketplace
- Support superior standards of store cleanliness and store safety
- Act in accordance with company policies and procedures at all times
- Assist other departments as needed
Who you are
- You have 1-3 years of retail or customer service experience in a related field
- You have basic computer skills
- You are capable of performing all basic store related physical related activities
- You can demonstrate the ability to communicate clearly with managers, other team members and customers
- You exhibit a strong passion and exceptional knowledge of street wear and sneaker knowledge
- You are flexible availability that includes nights, weekends and holidays
Rewards & benefits
- Comprehensive total rewards package that includes competitive salary, company equity, health benefits and 401k
- Generous paid time off
- Dynamic career growth opportunities
- A fun, creative and mission-driven work environment
- Team outings and afterwork events
Stadium Goods is committed to being an inclusive workplace where diversity in all its forms is celebrated. We make employment decisions without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law, physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local laws or ordinances. If you require special accommodation, please let us know.