- Date Posted
- Aug. 23, 2021
Hello. We’re Stadium Goods. We are the world’s premier sneaker + streetwear marketplace selling only the most sought-after footwear, apparel and other hard-to-find items on behalf of our sellers. We are driven by our principles and committed to providing the best consumer and consignment experience there is. In January 2019 Stadium Goods became part of the Farfetch family of companies, which will help guide our evolution as we usher in the next chapter of scale and growth.
We’ve launched our Midwest Flagship in downtown Chicago and are looking for Sales Managers to join our team. In this role you will be expected to possess a strong entrepreneurial spirit and be a collaborative leader on the Management Team. You will be expected to lead, coach, and develop all sales floor members in order to execute company strategies & deliver excellent in-store customer service for both the consumer & consignor. Your responsibilities will include all aspects of Sales Floor Management, including, but not limited to: Managing & Motivating sales team in order to achieve sales plans & meet financial targets, partner with Stock Team Management to ensure that sales floor inventory needs are satisfied & clients are being serviced in a timely manager. You will be expected to possess a strong business acumen and be able to contribute to strategic store management meetings.
What you’ll do
- Coaching and motivating sales floor team to drive sales & deliver excellent customer service
- Ensure the customer experience is constantly maintained at the highest level while monitoring customer feedback and addressing all concerns on a timely basis, setting the standard that all staff are engaged to create an authentic brand experience
- Ensure that store merchandising efforts are consistent with market trends and company standards and properly supported through an optimized inventory and supply chain strategy
- Act as a partner for Management & Sales team and support where needed in order to satisfy customer experience.
- Act as a brand ambassador and an expert of Stadium Goods Streetwear/Sneaker Marketplace
- Ability to learn and share expertise of products and trends in order to service the client
- Contribute to a positive customer service experience and inclusive work place
Who you are
Retail experience (3+ years)
Managerial experience (2+ years)
- Experience with sneakers, footwear, streetwear, etc.
- Knowledge of Clienteling and Customer Relations
Computer proficient in G-Suite, Excel, POS systems, ERP systems, etc.
Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Possesses strong leadership values
Comprehensive total rewards package that includes competitive salary, company equity, PTO, health benefits and 401k
Dynamic career growth opportunities
A fun, creative and mission-driven work environment
Team outings and afterwork events
Stadium Goods is committed to being an inclusive workplace where diversity in all its forms is celebrated. We make employment decisions without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law, physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local laws or ordinances. If you require special accommodation, please let us know.