- Date Posted
- Jan. 11, 2022
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We’re a diverse team of Brand marketing professionals, spanning artistic and strategic expertise in luxury fashion. We’re driven to amaze our global community of customers through our creative, revolutionary spirit and collaborative style.
Our office is located in Old Street, London’s tech hub. Our open-plan space is ideal for collaborative working. When you’re not doing what’s never been done, you can enjoy a team lunch on our large outdoor terrace, or join a yoga class in our dedicated studio.
FARFETCH Media Solutions operates at the intersection of luxury e-commerce and advertising. As the Senior Sales Growth Manager you will bring your extensive experience selling digital advertising solutions to luxury brands and their agencies to grow the team’s global revenue. You will use your extensive experience to take a consultative approach and your deep knowledge of the digital advertising landscape–inclusive of display, programmatic, and content storytelling – to understand their business and develop a long-term strategy. You will educate and influence brands on tailored solutions to achieve their business goals. You will drive business success for new and existing clients with a commercial centric approach to project management and execution.
What you’ll do
- Build and grow a pipeline of relationships across new categories and existing strategic accounts to generate incremental revenue and achieve quarterly/annual revenue targets
- Develop clear sales development strategy and personal pipeline for revenue growth across all owned client accounts
- Consult with partners to understand their needs and goals
- Analyse data and insights to determine industry and consumer trends; provide recommendations to inform and refine vendor objectives and strategy
- Use knowledge of Farfetch products and solutions to craft tailored proposals for brands with clear rationale for recommendations
- Own end-to-end account management process of identifying opportunities, proposals, pitching, responding to vendor briefs and evaluating success
- Drive deals to closure in a new business environment.
- Build deep relationships with senior brand executives through exceptional customer service
Who you are
- Results oriented with experience building new categories of advertising revenue. Viewed as a growth expert in this field with a commercial/retail background.
- Established executive level contacts within luxury fashion and beauty categories
- Strong understanding of digital advertising, media, and retail marketing; adaptability in promoting new products and new value propositions to partners
- Experience in highly analytical and performance-based media organizations
- Strong team player and ability to work with a number of stakeholders, and succeed in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Experience working in Salesforce
Rewards & benefits
- FARFETCH Equity plan
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
Equal opportunities statement
FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
FARFETCH Media Solutions operates at the intersection of luxury e-commerce and advertising. As the Senior Sales Growth Manager you will bring your extensive experience selling digital advertising solutions to luxury brands and their agencies to grow and scale the team’s global revenue.