- Date Posted
- May. 27, 2021
- Software Engineering
You will be responsible for the end-to-end development of iOS applications driving the long-term mobile strategy planned for Farfetch. This role consists in writing top notch Objective-C/Swift code and resort to battle hardened design patterns. It isn’t just about writing iOS apps, you’ll also have the chance to get your hands dirty with UI Automation, Snapshot Testing and fully automated build pipelines.
What You´ll Do
- Drive feature development and help improve end-to-end product quality;
- Contribute for cross team development of common libraries;
- Help define best practices on iOS development and contribute for a share and learn driven environment;
- Be fully commited to Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment;
- Work closely with other Product Development teams to improve consistency and timing of releases;
- Create prototypes of new ideas and explore new technologies on the forefront of mobile technology.
Who You Are
- Experienced in iOS development with at least one released app (solo or as a team member);
- Experienced in working with Objective-C and Swift (if you don’t have experience in Objective-C, don’t worry - just be keen to learn);
- Knowledgeable about REST API architecture;
- Understanding of client side development as well as the API backend stack;
- Eager to get nerdy about memory management, UI layout/rendering and UI/network performance;
- Detail oriented and have excellent teamwork skills;
- Energetic, creative and fun to work with;
- Proficient in English, both written and spoken.
- You will be responsible for the end-to-end development of iOS applications driving the long-term mobile strategy planned for Farfetch.