- Braga, PT
- Date Posted
- May. 31, 2021
- Software Engineering
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We’re on a mission to build the technology that powers the global platform for luxury fashion. We operate a modular end-to-end technology platform purpose-built to connect the luxury fashion ecosystem worldwide, addressing complex challenges and enjoying it. We’re empowered to break traditions and revolutionise, with the freedom and autonomy to make a difference for our customers all over the world.
Our Braga office is located in the third-largest city in Portugal. Here we have mostly Technology teams, who can enjoy a fun break on our outdoor terrace by jumping on the trampoline or by challenging a colleague to a go-kart race!
We are looking for a Frontend Developer who is motivated to build world-class applications using top-notch technology. You will work in a relaxed environment and be part of a well-motivated and growing team. If you love to learn, if you are willing to share knowledge and would love to be part of the building process to reach the top, using the latest technology stack and having fun doing it, this is an opportunity you can’t miss.
What you’ll do
- You’ll work within a super-accomplished cross-functional engineering team;
- You’ll write, document and test interactive, clean, secure and efficient solutions;
- You’ll help maintain a high-level quality code by reviewing your teammates’ code;
- You’ll improve our codebase, systems and processes;
- You’ll report to the Engineering Lead.
Who you are
- You have Frontend web development experience;
- You have experience in at least one widely adopted single page application (SPA) architecture, preferably Angular;
- You want to learn new technologies and have ideas about how we can make things better;
- You have good technical, analytical and problem-solving skills;
- You care about quality and you know what it means to ship high-quality code;
- You have some understanding of agile development practices and methodologies;
- You have experience with CSS preprocessor;
- You have some experience with component frameworks such as Angular-Material or Bootstrap.
Rewards & benefits
- Health insurance for the whole family, flexible working environment and well-being support and tools
- Extra days off, sabbatical program and days for you to give back for the community
- Training opportunities and free access to Udemy
- Flexible benefits program
- FARFETCH Equity plan
Equal opportunities statement
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
- We are looking for a Frontend Developer who is motivated to build world-class applications using top-notch technology.