- Date Posted
- Jan. 11, 2022
- Software Engineering
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We’re on a mission to build the technology that powers the global platform for luxury fashion. We operate a modular end-to-end technology platform purpose-built to connect the luxury fashion ecosystem worldwide, addressing complex challenges and enjoying it. We’re empowered to break traditions and revolutionise, with the freedom and autonomy to make a difference for our customers all over the world.
Our Porto office is located in Portugal’s vibrant second city, known for its history and its creative yet cosy environment. From Account Management to Technology and Product, whatever your skills are, you’ll find your fit here. You can have an informal meeting in the treehouse or play the piano in your lunch break!
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer who is motivated to build outstanding applications using top-notch technology. You will work in a very relaxed environment and be part of a well-motivated, and growing team. If you love to learn, if you are willing to share knowledge and would love to be part of the building process to reach the top, using the latest technology stack and having fun doing it, this is an opportunity you can’t miss.
What you’ll do
- You will report to the Engineering Lead;
- Create, develop document frameworks to support the development teams;
- Create, develop document tools to support the development lifecycle;
- Support development teams on the usage of frameworks and tools;
- Work with Principal Engineers by helping defining the technical roadmap for their domain;
- Contribute to unblock issues that the development teams are facing on their daily basis work;
- Evolve your technical capabilities to the next level while using state-of-the-art technologies (.Net, SQL Server, Mongo, Cassandra, Kafka, Elastic, Redis, and Docker);
- Mentor and help grow other team members
Who you are
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our team in Porto, who is motivated to build outstanding applications using top-notch technology.