- Delhi, IN
- Date Posted
- Sep. 2, 2021
- Software Engineering
This is an opportunity for a technically minded individual to join us as a Senior Software Engineer. The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player. You will be working with new and innovative technology for building the infrastructure and services to empower teams in marketing functions. You should excel in working with large-scale applications and frameworks and have outstanding communication and leadership skills.
What you’ll do
- Working closely with our Data Science teams, you’ll bring your Engineering expertise to bear on high profile challenges such as:
- - Pricing & Commercial: Price recommendations and stock forecasting among others
- - Pay per Click: Ad bidding across different platforms, at scale
- - Product Matching: Product deduplication and tagging
- - Customer Behaviour: Predictions for customer operations
- You’ll also be helping to build the Infrastructure and services to empower teams from Data Science and beyond by:
- - Gathering and managing requirements from other teams across the business who want to leverage our services, to drive the strategy of the team
- - Developing and evolving our full range of data services
- - Helping to grow the infrastructure and data platform to benefit both our Marketing customers and the wider business
Who you are
- First and foremost, you’re passionate about solving complex, challenging and interesting business problems.
- Python and Java are our main programming languages but we’d love to speak to great Engineers from all backgrounds who are willing to learn and work in Python going forward.
- Mentoring and training is part of our team’s philosophy.
- A professional with a minimum of 5 years of experience preferably e-commerce orientation
- Our technology stack is ever evolving – but right now these are just a few of the tools we use to get the job done.
- You have experience in a cloud environment, preferably GCP/Azure
- - Swagger / Flask / SQLAlchemy / Celery / Pytest / Behave
- - RabbitMQ / Redis / Postgres
- - Docker / Docker Compose / Gitlab CI / Travis CI
- - Tensorflow / Scipy / Pymc3 / Scikit-learn / OpenCV
- - Hadoop / Kafka / MSSQL / Jenkins / Octopus (to be phased out)
- - GKE / Dataflow / Cloud SQL / BigQuery
- - Terraform / Helm / Helmsman / Cloud Builder - Gitlab CI
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to work closely with our Data team who helps build the infrastructure and services to empower teams in our marketing function.