- Date Posted
- Sep. 2, 2021
- Software Engineering
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We’re on a mission to build the technology that powers the global platform for luxury fashion. We operate a modular end-to-end technology platform purpose-built to connect the luxury fashion ecosystem worldwide, addressing complex challenges and enjoying it. We’re empowered to break traditions and revolutionise, with the freedom and autonomy to make a difference for our customers all over the world.
Our Porto office is located in Portugal’s vibrant second city, known for its history and its creative yet cosy environment. From Account Management to Technology and Product, whatever your skills are, you’ll find your fit here. You can have an informal meeting in the treehouse or play the piano in your lunch break!
As a SOC Architect you will join our Security Operations Centre to help define the strategy for this global team. You will be a key element of the team, bringing your knowledge and experience in similar roles to shape the future of this team.
What you’ll do
- Perform threat management, threat modeling, identify threat vectors and develop use cases for security monitoring;
- Create reports, dashboards, metrics for SOC operations to be reported to senior management;
- Analyze effectiveness of security controls and propose alternative cost-effective solutions;
- Assess the maturity level and map current detection and prevention capabilities against known frameworks such as MITRE ATT&CK;
- Help defining and shape the strategy for the virtual SOC team.
Who you are
- A professional with more than 4 years in a similar position;
- A professional with a background in incident response or security systems administration;
- Experienced in a multicultural and international environment;
- Experienced with both offensive and defensive teams;
- Able to handle high pressure situations with key stakeholders
- Knowledgeable of SOC design, processes, integrations and implementations
- Knowledgeable in security technologies such as SIEM, EDR, NDR, IDS/IPS
- Analytical person, with problem solving and great interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Incident Management and Response
- Proficient in preparation of reports, dashboards and documentation
- Excellent communicator with good English skills
- Certified on Information Security (GCIH, CISSP, GSEC or similar)
- Experienced with SOX and PCI compliance (as a plus)
- Experienced with Breach and Attack Simulation tools (as a plus)
Rewards & benefits
- Health insurance for the whole family, flexible working environment and well-being support and tools
- Extra days off, sabbatical program and days for you to give back for the community
- Training opportunities and free access to Udemy
- Flexible benefits program
- FARFETCH Equity plan
Equal opportunities statement
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
- As a SOC Architect you will join our Security Operations Centre to help define the strategy for this global team.