- Date Posted
- Sep. 10, 2021
- Software Engineering
We are looking for a Software Engineer who is motivated to build world-class applications using top-notch technology. You will be working in a very friendly and relaxed environment and be part of a highly motivated, talented and growing team. If you love to learn, if you are willing to share knowledge and would love to be part of the building process to reach the top, using the latest technology stack and having fun doing it, this is an opportunity you can’t miss.
What you’ll do
- Develop web-scale applications delivering features for our marketplace;
- Stay up to speed with backend and web technologies, software architecture principles and design patterns;
- Apply best practices for non-functional requirements - such as performance, resilience and security - to your work;
- Have an understanding of the full development lifecycle with an emphasis on software quality processes;
- Work in an Agile environment, focusing on delivery/commitment and continuous improvement;
- Use state-of-the-art technologies such as .NET Core, ASP.NET MVC Core or Docker.
Who you are
- Experienced with Microsoft development tools and programming languages;
- Experienced in object-oriented languages (C# or Java);
- Proficient in using ASP .NET, MVC, WebAPI and unit testing frameworks;
- Experienced in Redis is a plus;
- Experienced in working with Scrum or Kanban methodologies is a plus;
- An excellent team worker and with communication skills;
- Skilled in problem-solving and with a proactive attitude;
- Fluent in English (spoken and written).