- Date Posted
- Oct. 11, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We’re passionate about operational excellence, acting with our customers and partners always in our heart. Covering the entire order journey, we create our online content, secure payments and fraud process compliance, ensure order fulfilment and delivery, while providing customer and partner care. In a nutshell, we love to create seamless and memorable luxury experiences for our customers all around the world.
Our Portugal offices are located in four of the country’s most vibrant cities - Braga, Guimarães, Lisbon and Porto, known for their rich historical background and warm atmosphere. The teams working in Portugal cover all areas of FARFETCH, from Digital Production to Operations, People and Technology. In our Guimarães and Porto offices you can experience the latest fashion trends in our European Production sites, and in our Braga, Porto and Lisbon offices you can immerse yourself in the tech world!
Reporting to the Global Head of Service Design, we’re looking for a Customer Journey Manager to inspire and lead customer centric change. You’ll be a go-to expert for the customer experience, your knowledge of customers journeys will be holistic, omni-channel with appreciation for local and global markets. With in-depth knowledge of the surface of how customers experience Farfetch, to the core of how we deliver services. This role has no direct reports or line management responsibility.
What you’ll do
- Lead initiatives to deliver customer centric change
- You’ll lead the Performance management of Customer Journey’s
- You will research, gather analysis and insights to identify opportunities
- Use design thinking to solve problems and visualize and story tell the impact on customer journeys
- You will translate experiential change into commercial impacts
- Support strategic to change and shape it so it benefits the Customer Journey
- Be a consultant with authority and expertise on their remitted journey
Who you are
- You have demonstrable 3 Years+ experience developing service solutions, delivering change in Customer experience or Operational context
- You can source and analyse data and research information;
- You can assess feasibility and benefits solutions to prioritising commercially viable ideas that best address our customer needs
- You’re tenacious and entrepreneur focused on making things happen
- You can story-tell, in a way that other people understand, using tools like: Journey Maps, presentations and other media
- You’ll communicate project scope, goals status and impact to relevant teams and team members.
- You maintain and foster new global and cross functional relationships with empathetic and engaging stakeholder management
Rewards & benefits
- Health insurance for the whole family, flexible working environment and well-being support and tools
- Extra days off, sabbatical program and days for you to give back for the community
- Training opportunities and free access to Udemy
- Flexible benefits program
- FARFETCH Equity plan
Equal opportunities statement
FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
You’ll use design thinking and analytical approach to solve problems with both a human-centric and a commercial mindset. The change you bring will help remove customer pain-points, enhance touch points and improve services for key focus areas, always taking a full customer journey view.