- Date Posted
- Jun. 20, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators, and consumers.
We’re a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up of our people, our partners, and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We’re passionate about operational excellence, acting with our customers and partners always in our hearts. Covering the entire order journey, we create our online content, secure payments, and fraud process compliance, ensure order fulfillment and delivery, while providing customer and partner care. In a nutshell, we love to create seamless and memorable luxury experiences for our customers all around the world.
Role & responsibilities:
Reporting to the Customer Service Supervisor, you will gain excellent experience servicing luxury online customers. Our Customer Service teams contribute to the growth of the organization across all lines of business, through customer engagement and expert product and service knowledge. We are looking for full-time Customer Service Advisors to be based in our Dubai office but to support our German line. This is an exciting and extraordinary opportunity to work within an international team that has an almost obsessive dedication to excellence in Customer Service.
What you’ll do:
- You will assist customers with order inquiries through several channels (chat, email, and telephone).
- You will provide product and service information to customers.
- You will work with the Partner Services and Operations teams to resolve any order discrepancies.
- You will be the face of Farfetch to our customers and partners alike.
Who you are:
- You have experience with at least 1 year of working in customer service, in a luxury/fashion retail environment, hospitality industry, IT- service, private banking service, concierge service.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, and German (essential).
- You have the ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- You are passionate about fashion and understand fashion brands.
- Available to work from 10 am till 7 pm Monday to Friday.