- Date Posted
- May. 17, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
Farfetch exists for the love of fashion. We believe in empowering individuality. Our mission is to be the global technology platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re passionate about operational excellence, acting with our customers always in our heart. From Content Creation, to Payments and Fraud, to Delivery and Customer Care Services, we’re creating seamless and luxury experiences for our customers all around the world.
Our Tokyo office is positioned in the central fashion district, Harajuku / Omotesando, where Japanese street trends flourish. Our modern office has a fantastic view of Tokyo, where Farfetchers can enjoy the dynamic city landscape. It’s home to our Japan-based Business Development, Marketing and Partner Services teams.
You will have the opportunity to work with a dynamic and international team in the middle of Tokyo to gain excellent hands-on experience in a fast paced fashion marketing environment. You will contribute to the rapid growth of a new fashion e-commerce website by taking care of customers inquiries in order to provide them the best experience possible. For the first period you will be trained and assisted by the senior staff in the Customer Support Team in order to learn how to use the basic features of the system.
You will take care of phone calls from customers in Japanese language and inquiries from customers all over the world through a ticket based system (Japanese and English Language). You will be expected to handle customers’ related communication in order to offer a smooth experience on our website and you will work closely to an international team reporting directly to the Customer Support Manager in Japan.
What you’ll do
- Be part of the customer support team and be responsible for all customers inquiries via call, mail and chat (the main part will be in Japanese and then English)
- Define a tone of voice that reflects the Farfetch brand
- Be able to give customers correct information in a timely manner
- Provide your manager with direct reports regarding your feedback and experience with customers
Who you are
- You have working experience in call centers (calls or e-mail) or experience in customer hospitality (hotels, flight attendants, boutiques, tour operator)
- A good knowledge of written and spoken Japanese is mandatory as well as good knowledge of English.
- Able to work under pressure and meet customers’ high expectations
- Confident and articulate
- Proficient user of IT systems, both customer service specific and Windows packages
- Ability to exceed customer expectations
- You are a good team worker and you have great communications skills
- You are able to deliver agreed target’s results