- Date Posted
- Jun. 20, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
In Customer Service you’ll be part of a creative family who are the voice of our brands. You won’t read from a script. We’ll trust you to deliver an impeccable service to our luxury brands’ customers in your own way. And have some fun in the process.
We are looking for a Customer Service Advisor that will be responsible for ensuring the highest levels of customer service are delivered to our consumers at all times and via every communication channel. Reporting to the Customer Service Supervisor, you will have the opportunity to gain excellent hands-on experience in a fast-growing fashion e-commerce environment, which will broaden as the team grows. The role will suit someone who is looking for an exciting opportunity in a fast-paced environment. Our ideal candidate will be agile, professional and used to adapting your approach to suit different client & brand needs.
What you’ll do:
- You will assist customers with order enquiries via multiple channels
- You will provide product and service information to customer when necessary.
- You will work with Partner Services , Operations teams and Brands directly to resolve any order discrepancies
- You will be the face of Farfetch Platform Solutions to our customers
- You will provide an impeccable level of customer service to our brands and clients
- You will always keep up to date with product & brand knowledge to ensure you’re ahead of the curve
Who you are:
- You have expert knowledge of luxury products and brands
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Interest about sneakers and streetwear is a plus
- You are able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- You are confident, articulate and eloquent
- You are proficient user of IT systems, both customer service specific as well as windows packages
- You have strong listening skills
- You are a problem solver with strong organizational and follow-up skills
- You have flexibility in schedule; must be available to work on rotating shifts and weekends
- French, Italian and German (written and spoken) is a plus, but not mandatory
- Remote work will be a possibility for the late shift