- Los Angeles
- Date Posted
- May. 17, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
Farfetch exists for the love of fashion. We believe in empowering individuality. Our mission is to be the global technology platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re passionate about operational excellence, acting with our customers always in our heart. From Content Creation, to Payments and Fraud, to Delivery and Customer Care Services, we’re creating seamless and luxury experiences for our customers all around the world.
Our Los Angeles office is found in the centre of downtown LA. Our office is in one of the city’s tallest buildings with panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean, the mountains and the Hollywood sign. Inside, the office is full of plants and beautiful furniture, with amenities and work areas that allow Farfetchers to design their day to be the best it can be. Some of the main teams located here include Operations, Customer Service and Production.
Reporting to the Customer Service Supervisor, you will have the opportunity to gain excellent hands-on experience servicing luxury online customers. Our Customer Service teams are essential to our business and really contribute to the growth of the organization across all lines of business, through customer engagement and expert product & service knowledge.
We’re looking for candidates with call center or ecommerce knowledge and experience to come in and really hit the ground running! This is great opportunity for someone looking to further their career within a fast paced, high growth environment.
What you’ll do
- You will assist customers with order enquiries via several channels (chat, email and telephone).
- You will provide product and service information to customer when necessary.
- You will work with the Partner Services and Operations teams to resolve any order discrepancies.
- You will be the face of Farfetch to our customers and partners alike.
Who you are
- You have experience with at least 1 year working in customer service, preferably in a luxury/fashion retail environment.
- You have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- You have the ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- You are confident and articulate.
- You are passionate about fashion and have a good understanding of fashion brands.
- You are a proficient user of IT systems, both customer service specific and Windows packages.
- You have strong listening skills.
- You have problem solving skills, along with strong organizational and follow-up skills.
- You have flexibility in schedule; must be available to work possible evenings, weekends, and holidays when needed.
- We’re looking for a Customer Service Advisor to join our Los Angeles team!